White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
Table of content
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 25,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Let’s admit it! We all want the luscious hair that we see in ads and magazines. Bouncy and smooth hair is not just every girl’s dream but even men want that too. Hair is a major part of everyone’s personality and everyone is concerned about the unwanted hair fall, dry scalp, and dandruff. Isn’t it? If you are going through the same, here are “hair care tips” to help you overcome all your hair problems.
Now having voluminous hair is not a far-fetched dream, adding these hair care tips to your hair care routine is going to give you healthy and shiny hair and make your hair look just the best.
So Let’s move ahead and see what we have stored for you and your hair!
Signs/Symptoms Of Unhealthy Hair
- Dry Scalp
- Dull and Freezy Hair
- Hair Breakage
- Bad Texture
Top 6 Foods For Healthy Hair
Here are the top 6 foods for hair loss that you can add to your diet for healthy hair.
- When you consume eggs, you satisfy all of your protein and iron needs. However, they contain high levels of biotin, which promotes hair growth and protein strengthens your hair.
- Eggs have a ton of proteins, minerals, and B-complex vitamins.
- These nutrients, particularly biotin and other B-complex vitamins, can prevent hair loss and hair strengthening.
- You can also add eggs to your diet or try an egg mask for silky hair. Eating egg yolk benefits our hair in a great manner.
2. Sweet Potato
- Beta carotene is a beneficial antioxidant that is abundant in sweet potatoes.
- However, Beta-carotene is converted to vitamin A by your body which helps prevent hair from becoming dry and flaky.
- Sweet potato benefits us for hair growth and also promotes excretion of Sebum, an oily fluid produced by the glands in your scalp, preventing hair from drying out.
- It is stuffed with protein, which is what gives your hair its structure.
- Yogurt also contains the B5 vitamin that promotes hair growth and blood flow to the scalp.
- Mostly Haircare products contain vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) as an ingredient that is helpful in preventing hair loss.
- Like many other leafy vegetables in the dark green family, spinach is incredibly nutrient-dense.
- Iron, beta carotene, folate, vitamin C, and a tonne of vitamin A are also present. Together, they provide a healthy scalp. They maintain moisture in your hair to prevent breakage.
- Nuts and seeds are nutrient powerhouses that make up a large portion of my diet since they are full of heart-healthy fats, fiber, and plant-based protein.
- Also, nuts and seeds are rich in both fat and protein, two nutrients that must include in diets for strengthening hair.
- Put your favorite nuts in a compact container and carry them with you as a quick, substantial snack. You can also toss them over a salad or top your oatmeal with them, it will help in hair growth.
- Moreover, Almonds nut is packed with vitamins such as omega 3 and vitamin B6, which are essential for hair growth.
- However, if you are experiencing hair fall, you must try amla hair oil, amla is packed with nutrients and vitamins and it helps to strengthen the hair roots.
- Also, amla is considered hair’s best friend. Moreover, it is packed with nutrients that help in hair growth and strengthening. You can try this amla shot recipe for hair growth.
Diet For Healthy Hair And Hair Growth
Who says diet is just related to weight loss, weight gain, or fat loss? Proper nutrition plays an important role in hair and skin health. However many times it happens that when you follow a diet without any guidance, it affects your hair and skin health badly. You can also face hair fall and skin-related issues. So, a dietitian plays an important role.
We at Fitelo customizes diet plan for optimal health. We always take care if he/she is facing skin or hair issues.
Meet Jashan one of Fitelo’s clients. Her biggest concern was not just weight but never-ending hair fall. Moreover, Fitelo plans are highly customized to target all health issues, not just weight gain. Have a glimpse of how Fitelo helped Jashan in her journey of self-love and healthy life.
Dr. Saiprasanna Behera from Bhubaneswar, Orissa reached out to Fitelo’s dietitian for weight loss. However, more than losing kilos, she was aiming for healthy skin and hair as she wanted to participate and even win the Mrs. India competition. So, Fitelo’s dietitian worked with Dr. Behera and created a customized diet plan for her and helped her to fulfill her dream of winning a beauty pageant.
Hair Care Do’s and Don’t
The following tips mentioned below can help you overcome unhealthy hair and also will keep your hair healthy and smooth in the longer run.
|Make sure to oil your hair at least once a week before you wash your hair.||Do not wash your hair daily, twice a week is fine for a normal scalp.|
|Try to pat dry your hair naturally with a towel and avoid blow drying on daily basis.||Shampoo that contains sulfate and paraben as ingredients are used just for lathering and are not good for hair health.|
|Go for a wide-toothed comb as wet hair is weak and more prone to break.||Don’t use a thin comb as it might cause breakage of hair.|
|Avoid styling products on daily basis as heat and chemicals can majorly destroy hair follicles.||Washing hair in hot water can remove natural oil from the scalp, making it dry.|
8 Daily Hair Care Tips
Adding these tips to your hair care routine will keep the dry and flaky hair away and give you shiny and healthy hair:
1. Take Care Of Your Scalp
- A way to healthy hair is through your scalp, therefore give your scalp a good oil massage before washing it with shampoo.
- For a healthy scalp, you can even massage your scalp while in the shower.
- Scalp massage promotes hair thickness. Additionally, massaging the scalp might help widen blood vessels under the skin, promoting hair growth.
- Natural herb aloe vera can be a great choice for better hair health.
2. Say No To Split Ends
- The secret to having long, healthy hair is controlling split ends. Get a trim every three to four months.
- When hair begins to split, it will keep splitting all the way up the hair shaft.
- The important thing is to get rid of these broken ends before they do too much harm.
3. Use Heat Protector
- Heat is the main factor in hair damage. Purchase thermal protection, and use it whenever you flat iron or blow dry your hair.
- They reduce heat and hair damage to your hair by 50% you will undoubtedly see a difference.
4. Healthy Eating Is The Key
- The same wholesome nutrients that benefit your body also support thicker, healthier hair.
- Gorge yourself on salmon and almonds! Their omega-3 fatty acids and protein contribute to a healthy scalp.
- Additionally, try protein and iron-rich food, beans, carrots, and leafy vegetables to promote healthy hair. Avoid fad diets they may deprive your body of necessary nutrients, which may result in brittle or falling-out hair.
5. Avoid Sulfate Products
- The labels on the back of our shampoos are typically left unread. Sulfate in shampoos is responsible for all the lather formed during hair wash.
- They remove the dirt from your hair but they deplete your hair’s natural oils.
- Try to get a sulfate-free and paraben-free shampoo if your scalp is itchy or if you notice that your hair is drying out over time.
6. Oiling For Hair Growth
- While a conditioner may do wonders for your hair, oil provides it with specific minerals, vitamins, and important fatty acids that not only strengthen the roots of your hair.
- Mainly coconut oil act as a shield against UV damage, dandruff, and sebum buildup by removing it from hair follicles.
- Moreover, Olive oil and mustard oil are better options if you have hair loss.
7. Conditioner Is A Must
- Never skip a conditioner even on the days when you have no time.
- Conditioning your hair will retain the moisture in your hair and will also remove the frizz and dryness.
- Always apply the conditioner at the bottom of your hair, to keep the ends hydrated and healthy, your scale already contains natural oils so do not use conditioner on the scalp.
8. Air Dry Your Hair
- Air drying your hair is the healthiest option. It may take a while for your hair to completely dry, but your hair will be healthier in the long run.
- Try not to use a blow-dryer, if the style doesn’t require it. The heat from hair dryers can cause damage to hair.
- If you shower before you sleep overnight, put your hair up in a bun and let it air-dry overnight.
Dry and Frizzy hair is one of the biggest problems faced by people, especially during monsoons and winter time. However to overcome and tackle these hair issues you need to follow a hair care routine consistently. Along with hair care, these tips can really help in maintaining good hair.
If you want healthy and beautiful hair, vitamins are important just like Vitamin D, there are other vitamins too that our body requires on daily basis for proper and smooth hair and skin. Have a look at vitamin E rich foods that you can add to your diet and also know the importance of vitamin E for the body.
Where is the permanent solution? Here with us at Fitelo. Start a healthy journey with us. We focus on a holistic approach. No Fancy Food & Restricted Diets. We consider your Medical Concerns, Food Choices, Preferences, Cultures, Locality, and all. We also plan homemade food with a healthy twist.
This blog post was written to help you make better health choices altogether. So, be aware and take care. The important thing to consider is your overall health before anything. Therefore, always seek advice from a doctor/dietitian if you have any concerns. Eat Healthy, Live Healthy. Enjoy a long happy life.