Kulcha, a mildly leavened flatbread variety, is an invention of…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
The healthy banana nut shake recipe is a whole meal for those who are looking for weight gain with the goodness of nuts and rich healthy fats.
From toddlers to grown-ups this tempting milkshake will healthify the ordinary routine with a crunchy twist.
This shake is best to replace a meal as it is filling and has 155 kcal per serving.
So, if you are looking for a weight gain meal, then nothing could be better than this delicious and heavy shake.
How To Make Banana Nut Shake?
Follow these steps to prepare this shake.
- Firstly, chop almonds, walnuts, and pistachios into small pieces and transfer them to a blender.
- Secondly, add milk, honey, and chopped banana. Blend them well.
Now pour in a glass and add some ice cubes to drink chilled.
Health Benefits Of Banana Nut Shake
Below are the health benefits of banana nut shakes apart from helping you gain weight. It is one of the healthy shake recipes that you can add to your diet.
- With the goodness of all the nuts, this fruit and nut milkshake will help you beat insomnia.
- It will also help those who are looking to gain a healthy weight and also looking for the right and natural way to consume healthy carbs.
- Also, the mixture of nuts makes this milkshake a very good source of nutrients for our bodies.
- Thanks to magnesium and potassium, this milkshake also ensures normal blood pressure and heart function.
- This milkshake ensures an immediate boost of energy and helps to revitalize the body instantly.
- This summer drink is also packed with the richness of fruit and nuts and relishes your sweet cravings and keeps you hydrated in the scorching heat.
Nutritional Value Of Healthy Banana Nut Shake
This can be your pre-workout meal also.
More Recipes Of Shakes To Gain Weight
Here are the ideas of a few recipes that you can add to the diet plan for weight gain. They are easy to make and healthy also.
You can also, try this protein powder in your milk to gain weight. This is, however, a homemade powder made with healthy ingredients.
What would you prefer between quinoa and khichdi if you are on a weight loss journey?
Well, most will answer quinoa, but do you think it is the right option? According to us, no. To know why, click here and get out of the world of myths.
Weight Loss Transformation
It feels great when people after so much hard work get the results they have been expecting. The dietitians at Fitelo are happy to help them fulfill their fitness goals but to be true happiness is double when the results are so much visible.
Similarly, in the case of Palak, we feel proud and glad that she finally got to see herself in the shape that she wanted. Check it out.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Are the Benefits of Drinking Banana Nut Shake?
It helps in weight gain and prevents diarrhea.
Which Time Is Best to Drink Banana Nut Shake?
Adding banana to your shake or smoothie along with some other calorie-rich ingredients can help you gain weight. The best time to drink a banana shake is in the morning, during your breakfast.
Is Banana Shake Good For Weight Gain?
Yes, this can help you gain weight because it is high in calories and is made with rich dry fruits.
Contact Us Today
We’re never leaving you hanging with doubts, queries, as well as confusing questions. We understand how all this information gets overwhelming as well as a little confusing on your way to a healthy lifestyle. Hence, you can always contact us at any time as our experts are here to guide you 24/7. Also, we will help you achieve your weight loss goals.
This blog post was written to help you make healthy and better food choices. So, be aware and take care. The important thing to consider is your health before starting a restrictive diet. Always seek advice from a doctor/dietitian before starting if you have any concerns.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy as well as Enjoy a long happy life