Make the most of your mushrooms with this hearty mushroom…
Table of content
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 70+ countries globally
- 10,000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
In today’s era, there will hardly be any individual who consumes a healthy diet every day. In fact, if you want to lead a healthy life it is important to follow a balanced diet. Consuming a balanced diet will help you provide good health, prevention of diseases, and recovery from any common illness. Also having a balanced diet in your regular diet will protect you against malnutrition in all its form. Therefore, following a healthy food chart for a balanced diet or normal diet plan has become a need of every person today.
It is true to say that there is no such particular food item that can provide entire nutrition to our body for optimum functioning. So, in order to start a balanced diet, you need to ensure to indulge in a variety of food items to get all the nutrients.
What Is A Normal Diet Or A Healthy Food Chart?
Food provides various nutritious ingredients to our body, such as carbs, proteins, fats, minerals-salts, vitamins, water, etc. The nutritional content in food maintains the nutritional level in an individual’s body so that we can remain healthy. Therefore, it is needful to consume a balanced diet not only to survive but also to live a healthy and active life.
A balanced diet is the basis of good health. After air and water, food is essential for the body to liberate energy. It is well known that the health status of an individual depends on the kind of food they intake. So, let’s go through a few various healthy food charts below:
Healthy Diet Chart For Females
As per the various studies, the nutritional requirements for women are different from male. The requirement for iron in women is more than in men due to menstruation. So, women should consume the following:
- Always consume a protein-rich diet for breakfast.
- Try to include sprouted grains of bread or oatmeal.
- Consuming every seasonal fruit. Also, to maintain calcium include calcium rich food such as milk and nuts intake in breakfast.
- Have a protein, carbs, and fat-rich lunch.
- Start Green tea, fruits, juice, or nuts that can be taken in the evening.
- Dinner should be lighter than a day. Include 2 rotis, salads, a small bowl of dal chawal, and vegetables, salads should be taken.
- Drink a glass of milk before sleeping at night.
Healthy Diet Chart For Male
Following are the food items men should consume to maintain a balanced diet:
- Consume carbs and protein-rich food.
- Try to get into the habit of having food for about an hour before bed.
- Along with this, start building the habit of exercising and walking in the morning or evening.
- With an early wake-up drink a glass of milk and eat 3-4 soaked almonds with it.
- By taking small amounts of snacks such as green tea, juice, fruits, nuts, etc.
- For breakfast, you can consume sprouted grains, seasonal fruits, poha or upma.
- For lunch, desi roti, vegetables, rice, and salad can be taken. Also, you can include a cup of curd or buttermilk with it.
- Eat less and light food at night. Do not take rice for dinner.
Foods To Avoid In Healthy Diet Chart
Below is the list of food items that you should avoid in the healthy diet chart:
- Cereals: flour, new rice
- Dal: Chole or channa, kulth dal, Urad, Rajma, Chole
- Fruits and Vegetables: You can avoid potato, jackfruit, lemon, sour grapes, tomato
- Others: Spicy food, yogurt, cheese, fish, cheese, mustard oil, oily spicy foods, and more salt.
- These things are absolutely forbidden: Alcohol, canned foods, pickles, oily spicy foods, cold drinks or soft drinks, fine-grained curtains, fast foods, junk food, and non-vegetarian.
A Healthy Diet Chart For Adults
So, here in this table, there is a sufficient amount of nutrients provided:
|Food Groups||Per Gram Portion||Male||Female|
|Milk &Milk products||100ml||3||3|
|Roots & Tubers||100||2||2|
|Green Leafy Vegetables||100||1||1|
|Fats and Oil||5||5||4|
Bottom Line “On Healthy Food Chart.”
It’s essential to make the right food choices to stay healthy. Consuming seasonal fruit, food, nuts, dry fruits, etc. will help you maintain your balanced diet. Thus, combining all the nutrients with the right meal timings and regular exercise is a perfect mantra for good health.
Weight Loss Transformation
9 kg Gone In 90 Days. Amanmeet Kaur from the United States did just that and transformed her lifestyle into a healthier one. She had reached out to us with concerns about weight gain and took the diet for weight loss. So, let’s read more about her transformation story.
Is Subway Healthy: Things To Know About Subway Food Before Buying 
Many people think Subway is a healthy fast-food option but is it true? So, here in this informative video let’s talk about this and educate ourselves regarding the same.
Well, it is not about losing weight always, isn’t it? There are many individuals who want to gain weight and look perfect in whatever they wear. So, Fitelo has the best weight gain diet plan for you, which will surely satisfy health your needs. For more, you can, however, get in contact with the dietitians of Fitelo as they are the experts and the best to satisfy your needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Are The Top 10 Healthy Foods?
Top 10 Foods for Health
- Dark Green Vegetables.
- Whole Grains.
- Beans and Lentils.
- Winter Squash.
How Do You Keep A Healthy Diet Chart?
Choose fish, poultry, beans, and nuts; limit red meat and cheese; avoid bacon, cold cuts, and other processed meats. Thus, eat a variety of whole grains (like whole-wheat bread, whole-grain pasta, and brown rice). Limit refined grains (like white rice and white bread).
Why Should We Follow A Healthy Diet Chart?
A proper meal plan helps to attain ideal body weight and reduce the risk of chronic diseases like diabetes, cardiovascular and other types of cancer.
What Is A Healthy Diet Plan For Indians?
Food Items You Can Easily Consume
- Non-starchy fruits and vegetables.
- Complex carbohydrates are found in whole-grain bread and pasta, bran, etc.
- Use olive oil, vegetable oil, rice bran oil, canola oil, mustard oil, and peanut oil.
- Eat lentils, beans, soy, mushroom, tofu, fish, turkey, chicken breast, and lean cuts of beef.
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you achieve your weight loss goals.
This blog post was written to help you to make healthy and better food choices altogether. So, be aware and take care. The important thing to consider is your own health before starting a diet that is restrictive. Therefore, always seek advice from a doctor/dietitian before starting if you have any concerns.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy. Enjoy a long happy life.