These Healthy guilt-free oats cookies with black raisins are the ultimate delight you can ask for, especially when you want to bake something real quick which is not only healthy but tasty too!
This recipe has just 5 ingredients, no eggs, and no sugar.
- Take a bowl, add banana mash it well.
- Then add cinnamon powder, salt mix well.
- Add rolled oats to the mixture and black raisins and mix it well.
- Take a baking dish, place small cookies on it.
- Then place the dish in the oven and bake it for 18-20min in a preheated oven at 180-degree celsius until cookies are crisp and nicely baked
Here some of our recipes of oats with a twist you must try :
Did you know the so-called muesli you have been consuming is a dangerous product? Check out the comparison b/w Oats and Muesli
For any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Oats cookies are gluten-free whole grain. They are a great source of important vitamins, minerals, fiber, and antioxidants. Moreover, these include weight loss, lower blood sugar levels, and a reduced risk of heart disease. Make sure to take this under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.