Nothing can’t be as perfect as starting your day with yummy and healthy smoothies. However, a smoothie is always a good idea to satisfy your taste buds and reduce kilos. So, if you are fed up with eating raw fruits and vegetables you can change their form. How? Well, by blending them and having them in a liquid form. Being healthy is, therefore, not a goal but a way of living. So, why not add a smoothie to your everyday diet and make it a good habit.
Why Healthy Smoothies?
Smoothie is the best option if you want to replace your meal. As it is beneficial for your health and also helps reduce weight. However, the best trait of smoothies is that you can sneak almost any fruit and vegetable into them.
Relish their delicious taste and let them work like magic with your body. Moreover, it is easy and quick to make. You just have to select a fruit and blend it well.
Fitelo thus introduces you to the 10 best recipes for healthy smoothies. These smoothies are rich in nutrients, vitamins, minerals, fibres and all other beneficial compounds. Let us see what these recipes are.
1. Papaya Smoothie
- However, papaya is a great source of vitamin C, vitamin-A and powerful antioxidants. This helps reduce stress and lower the risk of several diseases.
- This smoothie also contains phosphorus which combines with calcium and promotes good bone health.
Start your morning with a healthy smoothie.
2. Avocado Blueberry Smoothie
- Anything made of avocado is healthy. However, this recipe is rich in monounsaturated fat, soluble fibre, folate and Vitamin E making it one of the perfect healthy smoothies.
- Moreover, it contains vitamin K, vitamin C, and fibre and is low in calories. Therefore, this is the best smoothie to lose weight.
Time to eat healthy for the body you want.
3. Vegan Skin Brightening Smoothie
- So for all the vegan people, we present you with a healthy smoothie for skin brightening. It is easy and also quick to make.
- However, it will help improve the skin, completion, and balance the pH levels of your skin.
- Moreover, this is rich in vitamins like C, and E and has skin-friendly nutrients.
Time to glow yourself with this yummy smoothie.
Bananas don’t make you fat
Well, bananas don’t make you fat. It only has 0.5g fat and is a fruit that will help you lose weight also. Let us know more about bananas and why are we using bananas in smoothies.
4. Banana Prunes Curd Smoothie
- However, this flavourful recipe is rich in fibre and resistant starch keeping away the gut bacteria and colon cancer.
- Moreover, despite being a good source of potassium, vitamins and iron. It also contains phosphorus and calcium that makes your teeth and bones stronger.
Let us start a healthy life with healthy smoothies.
5. Mango Beetroot Smoothie
- However, mango does not make you fat because it is low in calories and high in nutrients, particularly vitamin C.
- This recipe is a good source of fibre. Also, helps improve digestive health and reduce the risk of many chronic health conditions. Hence, this is considered to be one of the finest healthy smoothies.
Make your favourite fruit into a healthy smoothie.
6. Pear Banana Green Smoothie
- Well, a pear is a powerhouse fruit rich in vitamins and fibres. Further, helping to improve your health problems and also fight against inflammation issues.
- Whereas, spinach is an excellent source to manage blood pressure and promotes a healthy vision.
Start healthy end wealthy.
7. Vegan Pumpkin Smoothie
- Pumpkin is the best to choose if you want to lose weight. It is rich in vitamins and minerals but low in calories.
- Moreover, this smoothie being rich in fibre prevents constipation and controls blood sugar levels.
Drink your way to better health.
8. Coffee Chia Smoothie
- For all the coffee lovers, we have a yummy smoothie made with coffee and chia seeds. This healthy smoothie is a perfect choice for a low-carb diet and also keeps a check on blood sugar levels.
- Moreover, it contains fibre, protein, omega-3, and fatty acids further helping in fat burn and weight loss. Also, increases metabolic rate.
Make your mornings perfect with a coffee smoothie.
9. Peach Smoothie
- For people who want to lose weight, this healthy smoothie made of peach is the best to opt for.
- This smoothie also helps in better digestion and is a good source of vitamin C.
Smoothie is the best kick to a healthy start.
10. Gut-Friendly Smoothie
- However, this healthy smoothie prevents exacerbating gastrointestinal issues and enhances the good bacteria in the gut.
- Also, this recipe is the ideal option for constipation issues.
- Moreover, it is high in soluble fibre, which helps lower cholesterol and also has polyphenols. Which helps lower blood pressure and stroke risk.
Time to work for a healthy body.
Why Should You Drink Healthy Smoothies?
However, smoothies are full of nutrients and flavour. They are an essential part of the best breakfast in Edmond, as they provide a power-packed start for the day. A lot of protein along with many nutrients subdue food cravings and keep you away from eating junk food.
Is It Healthy To Drink Smoothies Every Day?
Yes, there is no harm in drinking smoothies every day. One of the health benefits of drinking smoothies every day. It, however, improves digestive function because they are naturally high in fibre. Moreover, it fills you up without adding too many calories and helps to promote healthy gut bacteria and prevent constipation.
Which Is The Best Ingredient To Add In A Smoothie?
Curd is the best option that you can add while making a smoothie. If you want to add milk, then make sure it is skimmed or the almond milk.
Are Smoothies Best Option To Replace With Meals?
Well, yes it is but you have to make sure it has enough protein, fat, and carbohydrates to sustain you until your next meal.
Are you fond of chocolates but have stopped eating them for a fear of gain in weight? Well, then Fitelo presents you with chocolaty flavoured milk, which is not only mouth-watering but full of beneficial compounds. Moreover, will provide your body with calcium, vitamins, proteins and many more nutrients.
The above-mentioned 10 healthy smoothie recipes will definitely make you replace your meals with them. Having them every day in your diet will definitely show you results in weight loss. Apart from this, it will provide your body with various vitamins, nutrients, minerals, and many more. All the smoothies are recommended by the best dietitians of Fitelo and you can have them without any worry.