The healthy Sprout Dahi Chaat Recipe is a healthy appetizer loaded with nutrients and also is a good option for weight watchers. Let’s dig in ^_^
- In a large bowl add all the 3 sprouts, matki, moong, and black chana.
- Then, add black pepper powder, cumin powder, amchur powder, and salt.
- Mix well and keep it aside.
- In a bowl add fresh Dahi and beat evenly till there are no lumps.
- To assemble the sprouts chaat, spread a layer of sprouts.
- Top it up with dahi.
- Add a spoon of green chutney on top.
- Then, add chopped onions and tomatoes.
- Finally top it with fresh lemon juice, fresh coriander, and pomegranate seeds.
- Serve immediately.
Health Benefits of Sprout Dahi Chaat
- Sprouts are packed with all the essential nutrients and help to lose weight.
- Sprouts help in boosting the immune system and cleanse the body.
- It also helps to get rid of the toxins because of the enzymes present in it that also ease digestion.
- Black chana sprouts being rich in iron, it is also recommended for pregnant and lactating mothers in limited quantities.
- The rich amounts of fiber available in Kala Chana aid indigestion.
- It also boosts metabolism and brings inflammation down, owing to its wide range of nutrients.
- Kala chana includes Vitamin A, Vitamins C, B6, protein, magnesium, iron, and selenium that ably fight chronic inflammation.
Here are some of our recipes you can give a try
Our Inspiring Customer stories
Most of us always have this misconception in mind that milk is the greatest source of calcium. Many of our clients also ask us, if we don’t put enough milk in their diet plans, how will they get the required amount of calcium? But, 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙛 𝙬𝙚 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙠 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙘𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙘𝙞𝙪𝙢? Thus, read this post till the end to know about the excellent fat burner 😀
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to take this Healthy Sprout Dahi Chaat Recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.