It’s no secret that tea is a popular selection for individuals who want to improve their health naturally. This flavorful, soft, and comforting Soothing Herbal Belly Tea recipe will help relieve all sorts of belly discomfort no matter what your age is.
- Combine the chamomile, fennel, ginger, and peppermint in a teapot or mug.
- Now, pour boiling water over.
- Cover and also steep for 10 minutes.
- Then, strain the tea, and have it.
Health benefits of Herbal Belly Tea Recipe
- Chamomile flowers help to reduce the severity of menstrual cramps.
- Also, it prevents blood sugar from increasing which, reduces the long-term risk of diabetes.
- Peppermint leaves are anti-inflammatory which, helps in reducing any inflammation in your stomach.
- Also, mint leaves are rich in phosphorus, calcium, and vitamins like C, D, E, and A which improve the body’s immune system.
- Fennel seeds provide nutrients, such as vitamin C, calcium, magnesium, potassium, and manganese.
- Also, fennel seeds contain fiber, potassium, magnesium, and calcium, all of which are essential for good heart health.
The best time to have this is morning empty stomach or 30-45 mins after having your meals for a better result.
Yummy Recipes to give a try
Are you facing bloating issues that lead to temporary weight gain – puffiness around eyes, rings don’t fit – drink saunf water, yes you heard us right. It is proven to be the best anti-bloat spice? Thus, read this post till the end to know more about it.
Looking to lose weight from the comfort of your home? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume this Herbal Belly Tea Recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.