Idli also called rice cake, is arguably one of the…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
This High protein snack recipe is quick, easy, healthy, gluten-free, and oil-free. So there’s no reason to not try it 😉
- Wash the overnight soaked black channa and quinoa.
- Grind them both in a mixer grinder along with green chiles, green coriander.
- Add salt, black pepper powder, squeeze half of 1 lemon in the mixture as per taste.
- Mix it well and make small to medium-sized round balls of it.
- An air fryer or microwave, can be used to grill the balls so that no or very little oil is used.
- Serve it with homemade tomato chutney or some green chutney as per the taste.
- The amounts of dietary fiber found in black chana are far more superior and effective than compared to other legumes.
- Also, black chana contains carbohydrates, amino acids, proteins, flavonoids, iron.
- Quinoa is much higher in fiber than most grains.
- Also, quinoa is an excellent protein source for vegetarians and vegans.
- Coriander lowers blood sugar by activating certain enzymes.
- Also, Coriander is full of antioxidants that demonstrate immune-boosting, anticancer, anti-inflammatory, and neuroprotective effects.
Looking for yummy recipes?
Our Inspiring Customer stories
- CA’s Weight Loss Transformation With Cheat Meals
- Here’s How Our Online Weight Loss Coach Helped Manik
- Your search for a diet for breastfeeding mothers end here
What if we tell you there is a product which is magical weightloss snack natural, way cheaper than all these fancy products and is easily available almost everywhere. So, to know more about this wonder fruit read this post to know more.
Frequently Asked Question
Does Black Chana Help in Weight Loss?
If you’re looking to lose weight, the Desi or Kala variety of chana is an excellent choice. It is smaller and contains fewer carbohydrates and calories than the Kabuli variety. Not to mention, chana is also packed with protein and fibre. It also has a low glycemic index which will help keep you feeling full for longer.
Is Quinoa Good for Losing Weight?
Rich dietary fibre and protein increase metabolism, and that makes quinoa good for weight loss. Cooked Quinoa contains five grams of dietary fibre per cup. Eating high fibre foods is often the missing piece when a person is trying to shed weight.
Does Quinoa Help Lose Belly Fat?
That’s because it’s what is known as a complete grain, combining protein, fibre, B vitamins and complex carbohydrates all in one. Eating grains like quinoa will help to boost your metabolism, and burn belly fat faster
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume this High Protein Snack Recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.