This High-protein Soya Sandwich Recipe is not one of your regular sandwich recipes. Rather it might become your new go-to recipe for hustle-free and healthy mornings 😉
- Take olive oil in a pan.
- Then, add boiled soya granules and all the veggies.
- And spices like salt, black pepper, oregano basil, and chili flakes.
- Then, cook properly like sautee all the veggies.
- And, then put this mixture inside the two bread slices and grill it.
- Soybean is rich in folic acid and vitamin B complex that is essential for pregnant women
- Also, soybeans can help in reducing the occurrence of insomnia along with other sleeping disorders
- Brown bread is a good source of vitamin E, vitamin B, and vitamin K.
- Also, brown bread acts as a natural laxative and helps in better bowel movements.
- Spring onions have carotenoids which help to keep the vision healthy and intact.
- Also, it is rich in vitamin A which prevents loss of eyesight.
- Carrots are about 10% carbs, consisting of starch, and simple sugars.
HERE ARE SOME OF OUR RECIPES YOU CAN GIVE A TRY:
Are you searching for the best snack to munch on whilst being on your weight loss journey? How about we say this question has a simple answer-Guava. So, to know more about this wonder fruit, read this post to get all your answers.
OUR INSPIRING CUSTOMER STORIES
- 80 to 66 Kg in 75 Days | Read Dr Ritu’s weight loss transition
- Ashima’s fat to fit transformation
- Satwant, an MUA’S weight loss success story
Want to lose weight from the comfort of your home? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume this High-protein Soya sandwich Recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.