Prepared with all the simple, ingredients this mustard sauce is like a miracle out of your kitchen once you try this Home Mustard Sauce Recipe, you may never go back to store-bought!
- Place the Yellow and Black mustard seed in a bowl.
- Then, add the Apple cider vinegar and make sure it comes up to 1/2″ above the mixture.
- Cover it well and then set it aside for 48 hrs.
- After 48hrs, grind the above to a fine paste.
- Add in the cinnamon powder, turmeric powder, and honey.
- Mix and stir it well.
- Then, add water as per needs to get the consistency required.
- Cover and store at room temperature for 2- days before using.
- This time is important not just because it allows time for, the mustard to thicken up but to mellow down the bitterness as the mustard ages.
- Pour this into an airtight jar and store it in the refrigerator.
- It stays fresh for 1 to 2 months.
- Black mustard is good for its strong aroma and flavor.
- The mustard seeds might be effective against psoriasis.
- Mustard seeds also are a rich source of antioxidants that may help the body against diseases.
- Turmeric powder highly effective in reducing inflammation.
- Turmeric also boosts immunity levels. Its anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal properties protect us from a variety of infections.
- The antioxidant properties in turmeric prevent damage to the cells and thus slows down aging.
Here some of our recipes you can give a try
- Exotic vegetables with garlic sauce recipe
- Red bell pepper hummus
- Cranberry sauce recipe
- Homemade Hummus Recipe
Being anti-inflammatory in nature curcumin suppresses various inflammatory molecules which are responsible for the cause of damage by the virus. But, have you ever heard of a natural magical immunity booster available in your kitchen? Thus, read this post to know more about it.
OUR SUCCESS STORIES
- Ritvika’s quick weight loss story
- Ashima’s fat to fit transformation
- Kavita’s weight loss journey without a gym
For any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make this recipe or make sure to take the Home Mustard Sauce Recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.