Make the most of your mushrooms with this hearty mushroom…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Chocolate is only the happiness that you can eat and this happiness is doubled when it does not give you weight gain also. Well, are you now in your thoughts if such sweets even exist? So, to your surprise, Yes! Fitelo is here to introduce a healthy homemade chocolate recipe. These are not just chocolatey but healthy and a perfect choice for people who keep craving them. It is, therefore, quite an interesting recipe that you will surely enjoy cooking.
How To Make Chocolate At Home?
- To begin the homemade chocolate recipe, on a medium flame place a pan with water and allow it to heat.
- Secondly, place another glass utensil over the pan of hot water and add butter, stevia, and cocoa powder. Mix well until it turns into liquid.
- Thirdly, in the mixture, add chopped almonds and dry cranberries and transfer them to molds.
- Now, allow them to freeze. Your homemade chocolates are ready to eat.
Watch Dietitian Mac bake the homemade chocolates and follow him to get the same flavor.
- Make sure the water is not boiling when you place another utensil. It should be normal hot.
- Also, place a utensil of glass as plastic ingredients might take time to melt.
- You can add almonds and cranberries together or even individually.
- Use unsalted butter and Hershey’s unsweetened cocoa powder.
- You can add chocolates in any shape of the molds that you want.
Health Benefits Of Homemade Chocolate
- Stevia reduces calorie intake and also blood sugar.
- Also, butter contains vitamin D which is essential for healthy bones.
- Cocoa powder improves digestion and also takes care of heart diseases.
- Being rich in vitamins E and C, almonds benefit the cells by preventing them from getting toxic.
- Moreover, dried cranberries help treat constipation and relaxes muscle cramps.
Blogs Ka Pitara
- Vitamin E Rich Foods: 10 Best Foods To Add To Your Diet
- Keto Diet Plan: Everything You Need To Know About It
- Atta For Weight Loss: Which Atta is Good For Your Health?
Samosa is the weakness of all. From youngest to eldest, everybody loves eating it. But yes, to be true diet conscious people avoid it due to the high calories in it. So, for them, Fitelo has a special recipe of baked samosa with a healthy twist. It will not give you weight gain and has many essential nutrients in it.
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you achieve your weight loss goals.
All recipes from Fitelo’s kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. However, always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding any of these recipes to your diet. Read More.