Hot Dog Roll Recipe is tasty and healthy recipe for you to hog on without worrying on gaining weight.
- Cut each hot dog horizontally into two halves.
- Scoop the center of each hot dog roll halve, using a spoon so that a light depression is formed for the stuffing.
- Keep these scooped bread crumbs aside.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan, add the onions and saute on a medium flame for 1-2 min.
- Add the carrots, capsicum, and broccoli and saute on a medium flame for 1-2 min.
- Then, add the scooped bread crumbs, milk, salt, and chili flakes and cook on a medium flame for 1-2 min, stirring continuously.
- Divide the topping into 4 -equal portions and keep aside.
- Then, apply 1/4 tsp of butter on both sides of each hot dog roll halve and toast them lightly on a Tawa till both sides are golden brown.
- Place one toasted hot dog roll half on a clean, dry surface with the scooped side facing upwards. Spread a portion of the topping evenly in the scooped bread.
- Finally, spread 1 tsp of homemade garlic tomato sauce evenly over it.
- Then, repeat the process for another hot dog.
- Serve immediately.
Health benefits of Hot Dog Roll
- Broccoli contains multiple potent antioxidants that may support healthy cells and tissues throughout your body.
- Eating broccoli may also lower blood sugar and improve diabetic control.
- Eating capsicum will help you burn fat and lose weight. The vegetable also improves digestion.
- The vegetable is a rich source of folate and vitamin B6, which lowers homocysteine levels, thus lowering the risk of heart disease.
- Carrots are an excellent source of vitamin A in the form of beta carotene.
- They are also a good source of several B vitamins, as well as vitamin K and potassium.
Looking for yummy and healthy recipes?
- Maggi Noodles Cutlet Recipe
- The Chili Paneer Maggie recipe
- Homemade Hummus Recipe
- Wheat Bread Pizza Recipe
Our Inspiring Customer stories
- Ashima’s fat to fit PCOD transformation
- A foodie’s exciting weight loss journey
- The power couple’s before and after weight loss success story
Given the options to chose from a Grilled sandwich, Aloo kulcha, pizza, what would you pick? Obviously grilled sandwich thinking it might be a healthy option 😛 But do you know the reality? Thus, read this post till the end to know who wins 😉
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to take Hot Dog Roll Recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.