Make the most of your mushrooms with this hearty mushroom…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
A special delicious fusion dish known as “Yummy Hot Dog Roll” is created by stuffing a hot dog with a spicy filling and adding cheese, tomato, onion, spicy peanuts, and special chutney.
There are various and tasty variations to cooking the traditional hot dog. Both children and adults enjoy this dish, which is simple to prepare. They taste delectable and are cheesy, buttery, and flavorful.
Make it for your upcoming party and watch as the tray is completely cleaned off! It’s a fantastic vegetarian choice as well! Let’s learn to make hot dog rolls in the Indian way today!
How To Make Hot Dog Roll
- Cut each hot dog horizontally into two halves.
- Scoop the center of each hot dog roll halve, using a spoon so that a light depression is formed for the stuffing.
- Keep these scooped bread crumbs aside.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan, add the onions, and saute on a medium flame for 1-2 min.
- Add the carrots, capsicum, and healthy broccoli and saute on a medium flame for 1-2 min.
- Then, add the scooped bread crumbs, milk, salt, and chili flakes and cook on a medium flame for 1-2 min, stirring continuously.
- Divide the topping into 4 -equal portions and keep aside.
- Then, apply butter on both sides of each hot dog roll halve and toast them lightly on a Tawa till both sides are golden brown.
- Place one toasted hot dog roll half on a clean, dry surface with the scooped side facing upwards. Spread a portion of the topping evenly on the scooped bread.
- Finally, spread homemade garlic tomato sauce evenly over it.
- Then, repeat the process for another hot dog.
- Serve immediately.
Health Benefits Of Hot Dog Roll
- Broccoli contains multiple potent antioxidants that may support healthy cells and tissues throughout your body.
- Eating broccoli may also lower blood sugar and improve diabetic control.
- Eating capsicum will help you burn fat and lose weight. Vegetable also improves digestion.
- The vegetable is a rich source of folate and vitamin B6, which lowers homocysteine levels, thus lowering the risk of heart disease.
- Carrots are an excellent source of vitamin A in the form of beta-carotene.
- They are also a good source of several B vitamins, as well as vitamin K and potassium.
Let’s check out the nutritional value per serving.
How Did The Dish Hot Dog Rolls Originally Come From?
Some claim that when people from Germany immigrated to the USA, they brought their dachshund dogs with them. A dachshund is a breed of canine native to Germany that is small, long, and shaped somewhat like a sausage. As a result of the visual association of a hot sausage plus a canine that resembles a sausage, the term “hot dog” may have gained popularity.
When stores first opened in the USA, some people thought the sausages contained dog meat and thus were referred to as hot dogs because canine meat consumption was once common in northern Germany.
So it’s not like hotdogs contain dog meat. There are vegetarian and vegan options as well. However, the popularity of hotdogs has to do with how simple they are to consume; they resemble hamburgers in shape and have a sausage in place of the patty of meat.
Parth Fat Loss Transformation, Lost 8Kgs In Just 30 Days: Secret Unveiled
Many people think that diets alone can’t help you lose weight fast but here we have many such examples and success stories that will break your myth. And, today we are going to discuss one of them. So, stay tuned!
If you’re hungry at 4 pm and craving a delicious evening snack then try these easy-to-make quick hot dog rolls. Loaded with nutrients and vitamins of fresh veggies. Simply add some chipotle or create your spiced sauce to give it a fantastic spin to make it even more delectable.
Given the option to choose from a Grilled sandwich, Aloo kulcha, or pizza, what would you pick? Grilled sandwich thinking might be a healthy option. Although, it’s not true, because it’s yet an unhealthy snack.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How Do You Make The Perfect Hot Dog Bun?
Ans. It’s an easy recipe with ingredients that are easily available at home. To get the perfect taste, follow our recipe.
Q. What Do You Put In A Hot Dog Bun?
Ans. Your wish! To make it a delicious non-veg hot dog or veg, you can choose the ingredients as per your wish.
Q. Can You Eat Hot Dog Rolls For Weight Loss?
Ans. Yes, you can! This easy hot dog roll recipe is loaded with the goodness of veggies which will be a perfect match to your summer weight loss diet plan.
Contact Us Today
We’re never leaving you hanging with doubts, queries, as well as confusing questions. We understand how all this information gets really overwhelming as well as a little confusing on your way to a healthy lifestyle. Hence, you can always contact us at any time as our experts are here to guide you 24/7. Also, we will help you achieve your weight loss goals.
This blog post was written to help you to make healthy and better food choices altogether. So, be aware and take care. The important thing to consider is your own health before starting a diet that is restrictive. Always seek advice from a doctor/dietitian before starting if you have any concerns.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy as well as Enjoy a long happy life