Make the most of your mushrooms with this hearty mushroom…
Table of content
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
How to lose 10 kg in 2 weeks? You might have gone to other pages and blogs to get the solution. But what did you find in the end? Fad diets! All sorts of fad and easy-result diets! These diets might make you lose weight in 2 weeks but they will leave your metabolism damaged, and your body, tired. Most diets even lead to weight bouncing back, and all that flab you lost comes back. Moreover, when you follow crash diets or fad diets, you do not lose fat, but end up losing a considerable amount of muscular weight as well. Is that even possible?
How To Lose Weight Fast In 2 Weeks?
Well, we would like to ask you an important question first- Did you gain all that weight in 2 weeks? No, right? It took you months to get into unhealthy shape and weight. Months of adding up unhealthy habits has lead to the weight you are at today. So, instead of focusing on trying to lose10 kgs in 2 weeks, follow a sustainable diet plan.
What To Eat To Lose Weight- Dietitian Mac Singh
As mentioned above, you need to have a sustainable diet plan if you want to lose weight! Right, but all of you know this. So, what exactly a sustainable diet plan is? When a balanced diet is coupled with timely eating, listening to your body and not filling up yourself to your heart’s content, you lose weight sustainably. Here is an example of what a sustainable diet plan looks like.
Jeera-coriander water + 5 soaked almonds
Bowl full of fruits
Namak-ajwain vali oats roti + plain curd
Best Time To Eat For Weight Loss
Dietitian Mac Singh explains what is the best time to eat that will lead to weight loss. Watch the video below.
Do’s To Follow In Your Journey Of How To Lose Weight Fast In 2 Weeks
- Add protein to every meal. Protein will keep you full for a long time.
- Drink a glass of water 20 minutes before you have your meal.
- Limit consumption of liquid calories i.e. juices etc. They are plain sugar and no fiber.
- Do not overindulge in anything.
- Add colour to your diet, i.e. in the form of colourful veggies. They are loaded with antioxidants and have little to no fat.
- If you are eating something fried, cheesy, or full of refined carbs, try to balance it by watching the portion size.
- Chew your food slowly and mindfully. Enjoy every bite you take.
Don’ts In Your Journey Of How To Lose Weight Fast
- Ignoring the hidden sources of carbs, sugar and sodium. For instance, you prepare a healthy meal at home like poha or upma. You make it by adding loads of colourful veggies. But then you make a mistake; you add fried peanuts and namkeen, thereby drastically increasing its calories and reversing weight loss.
- Consuming too much sugar disguised in the form of low-fat sauces and dips. Many of us cannot even imagine having sandwiches without a generous portion of our favourite ketchup. They are plain sugar.
- Snacks time is the most awaited part of the day for many. So, even if we switch to healthy snacking options like popcorns, makhanas or bhel puri, we end up having too much of them. Then, weight loss takes a back seat.
- Like over-snacking, undereating is another roadblock in your weight loss journey. Forcing your body to starve alarms it to reserve food, and you end up storing whatever little you ate as stored fat, making way for even bigger hunger pangs.
- Relying on Detox diets may be the worst way to lose weight. Not only are you constantly drained, but you’ll lose muscle mass too. What’s more? All the lost weight will bounce back when your body comes to normal eating mode.
Signs That Your Body Is In For A Sustainable Weight Loss
1) You feel more energetic than before- Energy levels are strongly related to what we eat. Unhealthy food will drain your energy, but a good diet has the power to reverse it all.
2) Your clothes fit you better– This clearly means you have lost unnecessary and extra fat.
3) You are losing inches- It is a direct implication that you are losing fat. When you lose fat, your inches automatically go away.
4) Your sleep cycle has improved- A fulfilling, satisfactory diet helps as much as exercise. Foods have the power to beat stress and promote restful sleep. If you are sleeping better, you will wake up fresh.
5) You feel light- Feeling light and walking like there’s spring in your feet? That’s because you are eating clean and foods that support your gut health and overall mind-body coordination.
6) You crave for foods less- Cravings mostly stem from nutritional deficiencies like magnesium, Vitamin D, and Vitamin B12. This is a sign that you are getting enough nutrients.
7) Your confidence levels are rising- You feel good about yourself and that gives a radiant glow to your face. Therefore, this improves your confidence hugely.
8) You don’t get bloated as frequently as before– You are staying away from trigger foods that damage your gut. Relief from bloating is the first step in losing weight.
So, there is no quick fix or shortcut to weight loss. Weight loss or fat loss demands patience and consistency. Start practicing mindful eating and don’t stop. Guaranteed weight loss will follow.
Yummy Recipes From Our Kitchen
- Chicken Nuggets Recipe: KFC Style Homemade Snack [Non Fried]
- Lauki Ka Raita Recipe | How To Make Lauki Raita For Weight Loss
- Dabeli Easy Recipe | How To Make Healthy Dabeli At Home
A sustainable diet plan is the only key to weight loss. And, our client Karishma from Delhi is proof that it will change your life. So, just Read her story and get inspired.
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss goals.
All recipes from Fitelo’s kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence, always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding these recipes to your diet.