White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
Table of content
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 25,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Gynaecologist visits alone won’t help you enough to get rid of it. PCOD/PCOS is a hormonal disorder causing enlarged ovaries with small cysts on the outer edges. The ?S? in PCOS stands for Syndrome which means that a condition whose cause is still unknown.
You might be surprised by that but its true that modern medicine doesn’t has an answer yet, though many PCOS patients have benefited from making a lifestyle changes like adopting a vegan, low-carb, gluten-free or even in some cases keto diet helped them a lot. You need to find the best diet and right lifestyle changes which suits you the best. There is no one rule that is applicable to all PCOS patients.
- Avoid Sugars: Avoid all forms of sugars like table sugar, honey, jaggery and all hidden forms of sugars in products like Sauces, biscuits, snacks etc. Use sugar alternatives like erythritol, stevia or monks fruit etc.Reason: Removing Sugars will helps you with insulin resistance and achieving weight loss simultaneously.
- Avoid Refined flours: Refined flours are high on carbohydrates and cause instant insulin spikes and as the gluten content is more in refined flours, it may exaggerate bloating and inflammation.
You can go for fibrous flours like adding wheat it oats bran, use of Barely and millets will help too.
- Exercise: Many studies have shown that having an active lifestyle might help in improving this condition. *Note: Over-exercise may worsen your condition as they put a lot of load on your adrenal gland. Start with a simple 20 minutes jog.
- Add Anti-oxidants: having an Antioxidant-rich meal has shown encouraging results for helping restore hormone balance and fertility in women with PCOS. Make sure you are eating at least one portion of fruit, vegetables and salad to get your daily dose of Antioxidant naturally.
- Avoid Alcohol and Smoke: No explanation is needed in this context; you know that Alcohol and smoking is bad for you as both can make hormonal imbalances, specifically to the ones who have an infrequent or prolonged menstrual period. Try to cut it completely or restrict it to twice a month.