Kulcha, a mildly leavened flatbread variety, is an invention of…
Table of content
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 70+ countries globally
- 10,000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
To be true, google has thousands plus searches of How to lose weight? Well, this is proof that people are actually taking a turn towards a healthy and fit lifestyle. The journey of weight loss is yes difficult but is, therefore, possible also. While, on the other hand as it is said, life does not stop, similarly this journey never comes to an end as after losing weight you also have to maintain it.
So, what matters the most during this journey is how passionate you are about reaching your goal even if you fail or fall several times. It is important to feel motivated and remember why you started before you think of quitting it or losing hope. However, it does not matter how slowly you go until you take a stop. So begin your journey from fat to fit now.
How To Lose Weight?
Losing weight is difficult, but what stands more difficult is maintaining after losing. We at Fitelo always make sure that we plan clients’ diets accordingly so that there would be no chance of bouncing back.
So, how about some pro tips on how to lose weight naturally? However, below are some important tips that will help you in your weight loss journey and also for people who are trying to maintain a specific number of kg. On the other hand, losing weight, therefore, without exercise is possible, but for more effective and quick results workout is important. Let us read the 16 best natural ways to lose weight.
Tips To Lose Weight Naturally
There are many ways to lose weight naturally. Let’s know about the most effective ones.
1. Never Skip Breakfast
The most important meal of the day is breakfast and as it is said that eating breakfast the king style is actually true if you want to lose weight.
- However, if you think that skipping breakfast will help you lose weight then you are at fault as you are then missing out on essential nutrients. Go for healthy breakfast ideas.
- This further may lead to hunger and you will end up snacking unhealthy leading to weight gain.
2. Eat Regular Meals
Eating regular meals on time is the best way to lose weight naturally. So, it is important to eat all the meals from breakfast to dinner properly.
- Therefore, a lot of people have a myth that if they miss their meals they will lose weight, but in reality, they will lose their metabolism and make their immune system weak.
- So, it is important to consume all the meals properly.
- However, even at Fitelo, dietitians recommend 8 meals even in the diet plan for weight loss.
3. Eat Plenty Of Fruits And Vegetables
How to lose weight at home, is, however, a common question asked by most of you. So, the answer is here.
- Make sure you add plenty of fruits and vegetables to your diet as they are low in calories and high in fiber.
- This will make you feel full for a long period of time helping you avoid unhealthy snacks, therefore, aiding in weight loss.
- Fruits might include apples, berries, kiwi, melon, or oranges while, vegetables for weight loss include spinach, carrots, cucumber, or pumpkin.
4. Get Up And Be Active
The best key to losing weight is being active. Here active is not necessarily exercising or running. But yes, small day-to-day activities at home that you can do yourself.
- The best way to manage weight is to be active and perform physical activities which will help you manage your weight.
- Also, it has several health benefits and helps burn off excess calories which further will help you lose weight fast.
5. To Stay Hydrated, Drink Water
Do not get confused between thirst and hunger, as both are different things. Drink water instead of consuming extra calories in liquid form. Make sure you drink at least 4 liters of water per day.
- However, it is important to consume the right amount of water every day to lose weight.
- Moreover, it keeps you hydrated and full of energy the whole day.
6. Eat High-Fiber Foods
Therefore, during weight loss, it is important to intake fiber rich foods.
- However, foods with a good amount of fiber are usually heavy which keeps you full for a longer period.
- Also, fruits and vegetables high in fiber aid in weight loss.
7. Vitamin D Intake For Weight Loss
Vitamin D is important for the weight loss journey know-how and why.
- Vitamin D helps reduce body fat by keeping a check on your hormone levels.
- Intake of vitamin D every day in the right amount also increases the absorption capability of your body which further, helps in weight loss.
- Moreover, it also helps in maintaining healthy bones, immunity, and muscles and keeps you away from certain diseases.
9. Do Not Ban Foods
Ban foods mean stop avoiding foods in your daily life. These foods are the ones that you crave. Therefore, replace your cravings with the healthy recipe by Fitelo and satisfy them completely.
- Banning foods for weight loss will only make you gain weight as you will crave them more and eat more.
- So, don’t stop your cravings suddenly but gradually take a step toward them.
- You can however, choose a healthy substitute like if you are craving something sweet you can eat chocolate balls that are healthy and yummy.
10. Avoid Junk Food
How to lose weight is the most commonly asked question and the answer to it is to stop eating junk.
- If you are on your weight loss journey, then replace unhealthy snacks with healthy snacks.
- Truly, healthy food is equally tasty as junk food is and will help you stay healthy also.
- Every unhealthy has a healthy substitute if it that too tasty and with fewer calories, try them.
11. Cut Down On Alcohol
If you want to lose weight, then cut down on alcohol.
- However, wine is a drink to enjoy but in reality, it gives you calories leading to a gain in weight.
- You can drink it occasionally but consumption of alcohol every day is harmful and not good if you want to lose weight.
12. Plan Your Meals
A plan and being organized is the key to success. A proper intake of meals knowing how many calories each meal has, is, therefore, the best way to lose weight.
- It is important to plan your meals every day so that you stick to them and eat right and on time.
- Also, plan your meal according to the total calorie intake so that you don’t eat extra.
- Moreover, while planning your meals, it is important to know the food calories, so that add them to your meal accordingly.
13. Make Lifestyle Changes
You just need a small change for a healthy lifestyle.
- Avoiding watching TV while eating and stopping munching on unhealthy snacks with tea are small steps to starting a healthy lifestyle.
- Make a point to sleep on time and give sufficient sleep and avoid using any gadgets while sleeping.
14. Avoid Flavored Drinks
Flavored drinks might be delicious but are high in calories.
- Substitute a flavored drink with healthy drinks may be as fresh juices, coconut water, or healthy smoothies
- These flavored drinks are high in sugar and therefore, can lead to weight gain.
- Replace artificial juices with real fruits which are healthy and will also help you in weight loss.
15. Take A Cheat Meal
A cheat meal is, however, must at least once a week. It is a reward for yourself for being consistent towards your goal.
- Rewarding yourself with a cheat meal does not only mean eating what you want but also increases your metabolism as it increases the level of leptin.
- Also, it helps you feel motivated that you have been doing good for a week by maintaining the consistency of a healthy diet and so, you deserve a cheat meal.
16. Use A Smaller Plate
Never use a big plate while eating, choose a small-sized plate.
- Well, to lose weight make a point to eat on small plates as it will help you eat small portions.
- Also, small plates will prevent you from eating extra food without keeping you hungry.
- Moreover, when you eat on a small plate, you feel like you have eaten a lot as you tend to refill it again, but in reality, you have not overeaten the food.
- Make sure, when you eat, you always serve yourself on a plate. As when you eat directly from the packet or a box you always tend to eat more.
17. Don’t Overeat
Overeating is the biggest mistake that you do.
- Well, eat until you are 80% full but make sure you don’t overeat.
- Also, do not eat when you are not hungry this will also lead to weight gain.
18. Chew Food Properly
Chew your food for good 15-30 times.
- So, when you eat food, you, however, tend to eat without chewing it which does not give proper digestion and nutrition.
- Also, do not add another bite in your mouth until the previous one is properly swallowed.
19. Never Eat Food In Hurry
Anything done in hurry never goes well.
- However, make sure you do not eat when you are in hurry as your body does not digest the food properly.
- Eating in hurry also, leads to weight gain, as you do not swallow the food properly and eat without seeing the quantity.
20. Eat Food Calmly
Eating food in a relaxed way to get the proper nutrients.
- You should never eat food when you have anxiety or depression.
- Also, always eat food calmly and avoid watching tv or videos in phone while eating.
Frequently Answered Questions
Q. How To Lose Weight And Belly Fat Together?
Ans. You can lose weight in many ways, such as skipping meals, not eating the whole day, or running for your cravings. But this weight loss is absolute and unhealthy as you are harming your body by not providing any nutrition. So, the better way is to follow a healthy lifestyle y consuming the proper meals and on time. While, for belly fat, you can consume fat burning drinks and do any kind of physical activity every day.
Q. How To Lose Weight In One Month?
Ans. A journey of weight loss is a process where you need to put in your full efforts to reach your goal. So, it is important to maintain a proper diet plan, avoid sugar, replace junk food with healthy snacks, do physical activities and give your body proper nutrients. Rest above tips will help you further get through the question of how to reduce weight in one month.
Q. How To Lose Weight Fast?
Ans. Well, to lose weight fast, it is important to take a proper weight loss diet plan from an expert dietitian who can guide you to the best. However, you can click on this link and know better by yourself.
Q. Most Effective Method To Lose Weight?
Ans. Losing weight is not only all about doing a diet. It includes physical activities like walking, aerobics, or any form of physical activity. Therefore, a diet along with a proper workout is the most effective way to lose weight as it will also help you burn more calories.
Q. How To Lose Weight By Doing A Detox?
Ans. Although there are several ways to detox your body to lose weight is that you drink infused water, and smoothies, and fast for 1-2 days. But the best way to detox your body is once a week when you feel like it. However, before this, it is important to take guidance from your dietitian as your energy level may decrease and you might feel weak.
Q. Is It Important To Eat After Every 2 Hours To Lose Weight?
Ans. Well, usually dietitians recommend this tip. But Fitelo says move your body after every 2 hours. Even if you are at home, make sure you are doing daily activities like going to the kitchen for any work just to give your body a movement. You will yourself see the difference.
Q. Does Yoga Help You Lose Weight?
Ans. Yes, yoga for weight loss is there and is one of the most affective ways. It helps in stress management, mood improvement, curb emotional eating, and much more that further, aids in weight loss and maintenance.
Fitelo presents you with a recipe for dal baati churma which will not only make you fall for its taste but will make you feel like the royal Rajasthani. This is, however, a famous dish of Rajasthan but this recipe is made with a healthy twist. To know visit the link and try the recipe out.
Well, the above-mentioned tips are an answer to how to lose weight, which is asked by most of you. However, to reach a goal it is important to focus on healthy eating, the right time, and replacing unhealthy with healthy snacks. Although one cheat meal is a must but only when you have been performing well toward a healthy lifestyle. Small changes thus, bring big changes in your lifestyle, and when you make up your mind to do them then nobody can stop you from reaching your goal. So, it is time to now follow the tips given by Fitelo for you and stay fit and in shape.
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you achieve your weight loss goals.
This blog post was written to help you to make healthy and better food choices altogether. So, be aware and take care. The important thing to consider is your own health before starting a diet that is restrictive. Therefore, always seek advice from a doctor/dietitian before starting if you have any concerns.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy. Enjoy a long happy life.