Idli also called rice cake, is arguably one of the…
1 Hour 30 Minutes
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 25,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
How to make dhokla at home? It has been a common question on the internet. From dhokla what always comes into the mind is the famous dialogue from the movie 3 Idiots – Gujrati people are so cute, but why the names of their foods are so dangerous-dhokla, fafda, thepla they sound like they are missiles! Anyhow, dhokla is a famous dish that is relished all over India. But have you ever tried cooking dhokla with oats? If not, then Fitelo has come up with something unique, interesting and healthy. Let us see what it is.
- Firstly, roast the oats in a pan and then allow them to cool.
- Secondly, when cooled grind them well.
- Thirdly, in it add besan, low-fat curd, or yogurt and set aside for 1 hour.
- Then add grated ginger, salt, baking powder, and water and mix well.
- In a steaming tray add the batter and steam till done.
- Now for tempering (tadka), in another pan heat some oil and add mustard seeds, flax seeds, green chilli, stevia, curry leaves, and water.
- Pour the mixture into dhokla along with fresh coriander.
Benefits Of Oats Coriander Dhokla
- Mustard seeds are rich in compounds like glucosinolates and myrosinase, which further, help prevent the growth of cancer-causing cells in the body.
- Flax seeds used in the dhokla recipe are packed with nutrients, including protein, fiber, omega-3 fatty acids, thiamine, and copper.
- Consuming curry leaves, however, aids in weight loss.
- Curd is rich in nutrients, calcium, trace minerals, and vitamin B.
Nutritional Value Of Oats Coriander Dhokla Per Serving
Try This Too – How To Make Jowar Dhokla At Home
Dietitian Mac has another amazing recipe of dhokla especially, for people who are on their journey of weight loss. This is a jowar dhokla all healthy and easy to make.
Blogs Ka Pitara
- Vitamin C Rich Food: List Of Fruits And Vegetables With Benefits
- Vitamin D Rich Foods: 7 Best Foods To Include In Your Diet
- Iron Rich Foods: Make Your Weight Loss Journey Easy – Fitelo
Worship Lord Ganesh this year with a yummy and healthy recipe of modak. Fitelo has come up with a new style recipe of this mithai totally with a healthy sweet. Moreover, people who are diabetic can also eat it with no worries. So, try this mithai recipe this Ganesh Chaturthi.
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you achieve your weight loss goals.
All recipes from Fitelo’s kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding any of these recipes to your diet.