Today we’ll make finger-licking delicious grilled chicken only at the comfort of your home:-
So if you want to grab your hands on tasty chicken and don’t want to go outside in this current situation. We’ll tell you the solution. By following some easy steps you can learn how to make grilled chicken at home.
- Take a small bowl, add some basil, oregano, ginger.
- Sprinkle some salt and pepper according to your taste
- Add lemon juice and whisk all the ingredients properly.
- Now marinate your chicken breast by placing in a dish.
- Keep it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to 8 hours.
- After that, take a griller and heat it for about 400 degrees.
- Grill the marinated chicken 5-7 minutes both the sides.
- Remove the cooked chicken and keep it aside for 5 minutes to cool down.
- Finally, take a lemon and squeeze on the top of it.
- Tadaa, Enjoy the yummy homemade grilled chicken !!
- Chicken helps in weight loss, muscle growth and bone health as well.
- As chicken is low in calories.
- It is a good source of protein and higher on nutritional values.
- It is a great source of many nutrients like niacin,selenium, protein, phosphorus etc.
You can also try our low-fat Dahi Chicken recipe which is low in calories and higher in protein.
And if you are a Mexican or Italian food lover, go check out our yummylicious recipe:- Grilled Mahi-Mahi With Salsa Verde recipe.
Did you know that Curd is better than milk in most of the nutritional aspects? It also helps you to boost your health, have better immunity, and even in weight loss.
DID YOU KNOW ?
- More than half of soup manufacturers’ revenue is thanks to Chicken Noodle Soup.
- Chickens are actually omnivores, not herbivores:-They’ll eat seeds and insects but also larger prey like small mice and lizards
- Do you know when the chicken was eaten first ?? It is estimated about 2200 years ago
- In Gainesville, Georgia it’s illegal to eat fried chicken with a fork.
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume this grilled chicken recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.