Hung curd with basil seeds recipe is an excellent snack option that will maintain optimum cholesterol levels. It is also low in fat and rich in calcium.
- Tie some curd in a muslin cloth and leave it hanging for at least 3-4 hours or till all the water drains out.
- After this time, pressure is applied to the bundle to squeeze out all the water, and the hung curd is ready.
- Then, refrigerate the bowl of hung curd and add ¼ tsp of basil seeds.
- Let it sit for 2 hours and serve with basil leaves.
- Basil benefits for blood sugar and stress levels.
- Basil also supplies beneficial plant compounds that have antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and other health properties.
- Curd acts as a great probiotic. Moreover, the good bacteria present in curd helps to clear out the digestive system.
- It improves our gut activity and is also great for treating an upset stomach.
- Rich in calcium and phosphorus, curd thus helps in the development of strong bones and teeth.
Looking for yummy and healthy recipes?
- Banana oatmeal smoothie recipe
- Mango chia seed pudding recipe
- Sunshine Smoothie Recipe
- Chocolate Banana nice cream
Our Inspiring Customer stories
Most of us always have this misconception in mind that milk is the greatest source of calcium. Many of our clients also ask us, if we don’t put enough milk in their diet plans, how will they get the required amount of calcium? 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙛 𝙬𝙚 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙠 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙘𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙘𝙞𝙪𝙢? Read this post to know that answer and its reality.
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume this Hung curd with Basil seeds recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.