White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Looking for a delicious and healthy dessert to cool you down on a hot summer day? Look no further than hung curd with basil seeds! This creamy and crunchy treat is not only delicious but also packed with health benefits that will leave you feeling refreshed and revitalized. Moreover, the hung curd with basil seeds recipe is an excellent snack option that will maintain optimum cholesterol levels. It is also low in fat and rich in calcium. Also, basil seeds for weight loss are very popular among the diversity of the healthy eating population.
How to Make Hung Curd With Basil Seeds
The combination of hunk curd and basil seeds creates a unique texture that is both creamy and crunchy. Here’s a simple recipe for hunk curd with basil seeds:
- Firstly, soak the basil seeds in 1/2 cup of water for 10-15 minutes or until they expand and become gelatinous.
- In a separate bowl, mix the hung curd until well-combined.
- Further, add the soaked basil seeds to the hunk curd mixture and stir gently.
- Top with chopped fruits and nuts (optional).
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes before serving.
You can also add, stevia for sweetness however, adding fruits is a much better option than refined or any other form of sugar.
How To Make Hung Curd At Home?
- Tie some curd in a muslin cloth and leave it hanging for at least 3-4 hours or till all the water drains out.
- After this time, pressure is applied to the bundle to squeeze out all the water, and the hung curd is ready.
- Drain all the remaining water out and whisk it only once.
Health Benefits Of Hung Curd With Basil Seeds
- Hydrates The Body: Basil seeds are high in fiber and can absorb water up to 10 times their weight. When consumed, they swell up and provide a cooling effect, making this recipe an excellent option during hot weather.
- Aids Digestion: Both hunk curd and basil seeds are known to improve digestion. Hunk curd is rich in probiotics that promote gut health, while basil seeds contain soluble fiber that helps regulate bowel movements.
- Lowers Cholesterol: Hunk curd is a good source of calcium and protein, which can help lower cholesterol levels in the body.
- Boosts Immunity: Hunk curd is rich in probiotics that help to improve the immune system by promoting the growth of beneficial bacteria in the gut. The vitamin C present in the dessert also helps to strengthen the immune system.
- Helps In Weight Loss: Hunk curd is low in calories and high in protein, making it an excellent option for those trying to manage their weight. Basil seeds for weight loss helps to keep you feeling full for longer, reducing your overall calorie intake as they are a rich in fiber.
- Anti-Inflammatory Properties: The basil seeds used in this dessert have anti-inflammatory properties that can help to reduce inflammation in the body, leading to better overall health.
- Skin Benefits: The vitamin C and antioxidants present in hunk curd with basil seeds can help to improve skin health and reduce signs of aging, leaving you with a glowing skin.
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
Hunk curd with basil seeds is a nutritious recipe that provides several essential nutrients. Here’s the nutritional value of one serving (approximately 200g):
|Calories: 180 kcal|
Vitamin C: 2mg
Kamalpreet Weight Loss Journey That Will Amaze You
Kamalpreet ‘s weight loss journey is an inspiration for everyone that will also inspire you too to push yourself towards your weight loss journey. Read her full story and know how she achieved it!
Sabja Or Basil Seeds For Weight Loss
Sabja seeds have recently gained popularity as a natural weight-loss aid. Yes! Trying sabja seeds is one of the best weight loss tips you will ever get.. Incorporating sabja seeds into your diet can help you feel more satisfied, eat less overall, and promote healthy digestion and blood sugar levels. Here’s a complete guide on basil seeds for weight loss and many other health benefits. Have a look yourself:
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Are Basils Seeds Good For Weight Loss?
Ans: Basil seeds can also be a useful addition to a weight loss diet as they are low in calories and high in fiber, which can help reduce appetite and promote feelings of fullness.
Q: Is Hung Curd With Basil Seeds Good For Health?
Ans: Yes, this recipe can provide several health benefits, including improved digestion, reduced inflammation, and better heart health.
Q: Are Basil Seeds Good For Females?
Ans: Yes, basil seeds are good for females. They are a rich source of omega-3 fatty acids, calcium, iron, and magnesium, which can provide several health benefits.
Q: Can I Add Other Fruits Or Toppings To This Recipe?
Ans: Yes, you can add other fruits or toppings, such as chopped mango, kiwi, or strawberries, or some granola for added crunch. Be creative and experiment with different combinations!
Q: How long Can I Store Hung Curd With Basil Seeds In The Refrigerator?
Ans: You can store hung curd with basil seeds in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to three days.
Q: Where Can I Find Basil Seeds?
Ans: Basil seeds can be found in most health food stores or online. They are also known as sabja seeds and are commonly used in Southeast Asian cuisine.
Q: Can I Use Any Another Sweetener?
Ans: You can substitute with other sweeteners such as maple syrup, depending on your preference. However, we would recommend to for fruits.
Most of us always have this misconception in mind that milk is the greatest source of calcium. Many of our clients also ask us, if we don’t put enough milk in their diet plans, how will they get the required amount of calcium? Read more to know the reality.
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, Contact us today if you are looking for a Diet Plan with cheat meals. Also, you can reach out to us at +91-9402850007.
All recipes from Fitelo kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. In either case, what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding these recipes to your diet.