White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 25,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Happiness is ‘Haandi Mein Bani Biryani’. Love for biryani is never-ending, and when it comes to hyderabadi biryani it’s just mouth-watering. But to taste this heaven you don’t have to visit Hyderabad. You can simply enjoy this delicious dish at your home. Let’s try Fitelo style biryani which is super easy to make and tastes just like ‘Behrouz biryani’. So, what are you waiting for? Let’s start!!
Rakhi is on the way and we Indians never go easy to celebrate this occasion of love of brother and sister. So, why not we enjoy this festival with a ‘Crowd Pleaser‘ i.e. Hyderabadi Biryani? We love this dish for everything from busy night meals to holiday family dinners. A famous hyderabadi veg biryani is layered with rice and gravy, then it’s cooked on dum. Made with patience and lots of love, this delicious veg hyderabadi biryani requires both care and attention to detail.
- Firstly, boil the rice (semi-cooked- 70%). Meanwhile, chop the vegetables.
- Heat 2 tsp ghee in a pan. To fry onions slices (will use in the layering of biryani).
- Add ginger-garlic-green chili paste and sauté. Then add chopped onions, and homemade garam masala, turmeric powder, and boiled vegetables mix well.
- Furthermore, you can add beaten yogurt/Dahi, chopped coriander-mint leaves, and mix well.
- In a deep vessel, heat 1tsp ghee, spread 1/3 part of steamed rice, then spread half quantity of vegetable gravy. Then again repeat the same step and sprinkle some chopped coriander-mint leaves.
- Lastly, sprinkle fried onion slices.
- Cover your vessel using a thick cotton cloth. Then, cover the lid and keep a heavy weight on lid for dum.
- Finally, your Hyderabadi biryani is ready to serve. Enjoy it with salad, dahi, or South Indian raita recipe.
- Avoid cooking rice over or fully.
- You can use vegetables of your choice.
- Always cook Biryani on low flame.
- Adjust salt and spice according to your preference.
- Do add ghee instead of oil. As there are many benefits of ghee.
- You can also cover the lid using flour dough for dum and cook on low flame for 10-15 minutes.
Health Benefits of Eating Hyderabadi Biryani [Veg]
Biryani is unique in the sense of being made from healthy ingredients for this plateful of mouth-watering delicacy. Here are the health benefits of Hyderabadi veg biryani:
- Hyderabadi Veg Biryani has almost all the main nutrients present in one serving.
One plate of veg biryani has carbohydrates as well as fats in one serving. Carbohydrate comes from the rice, and the fat comes from the ghee used. In fact, vitamins and minerals can also be present if a free-handed amount of veggies are added.
- Helps Digestion
Biryani can help digestion thanks to the presence of certain spices such as cumin seeds, ginger, and turmeric. Jeera improves digestion by speeding the activity of digestive enzymes as well as releasing bile from the liver. Turmeric prevents the digestive system and bloating, whereas ginger helps in releasing gases, prevents nausea as well as absorbs nutrients.
- Detoxifies Internal Organs
Biryani holds spices that are known as an antioxidant to the internal organs. These spices include turmeric, cumin, ginger, and garlic. Jeera has anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, anti-tumor, and antiviral properties, which makes it an all-in-one cleansing spice. And lastly, ginger works as a natural antioxidant as well as to cure digestive problems.
Brown Rice vs White Rice- Which Rice is better for Weight Loss?
Most fitness gurus suggest that brown rice is the perfect way to go but is it true? What is the reality? This video will help you make the right choice between the different types of rice available. Let’s have a look:
Yummy recipes like Hyderabadi Biryani
Now you can even say ‘hey’ to laddus in your weight loss journey. We all are well known for motichur laddu, besan ke laddu, but have you ever heard of energy laddu? Here’s a healthier version of this Indian sweet, so that you can enjoy your dry fruit laddu without holding yourself back.
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, Contact us today if you are looking for a Diet Plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss goal.
All recipes from Fitelo’s kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding these recipes to your diet.