In this time of the pandemic, a lot of us are worried about our Immunity. Most of Us also skipping our favorite mug of coffee and trying our Adrak ki chai but what about hardcore coffee lovers who can’t live without it. We have created an Immunity Wali Coffee recipe, taking inspiration from Spiced Lattee.
- Boil cardamom, cinnamon & cloves in 200 ml water and give it a good boil for 5 minutes then add 2 tsp of coffee.
- In a separate saucepan, boil the milk for 5 minutes. Add the optional Shaker to the milk. Make sure you are not overheating.
- Then, in a large shaker, shake the milk to make your milk frothy. (This step is optional)
- Strain the spice mix in two cups and pour the milk on the top.
- It reduces stress and depression and also is a must-try during these tough times.
- Coffee is the perfect option to fight or delay aging.
- Not only does it helps in weight loss but also helps in cleansing the stomach.
- Also, it prevents gout and lowers the risk of diabetes.
- Moreover, it boosts energy levels thus improving physical performance in general.
- Be it your morning work assignment, catching up with friends, or random Tinder date, coffee is your perfect companion.
Looking for yummy and healthy recipes?
- Mango chia seed pudding recipe
- Chocolate Banana nice cream
- Chocolate Apple Curd Shake Recipe
- How To Make Vegan Mango Oats Porridge In Coconut Milk
Our Inspiring Customer stories
People spend thousands of rupees of their hard-earned money on buying expensive supplements, weight loss shakes, and burners. But do you know that Coffee can be the quick fix and the fastest fat burner? Check out this post till the end to know how 😉
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online diet consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume this Immunity Wali Coffee recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.