- Firstly, slice the juicy orange and wash the mint leaves.
- In a jar full of water, add sliced orange, mint leaves, and cinnamon sticks.
- Mix well and steep for at least 4 hours.
- Yay! Enjoy the refreshment.
Health Benefits Of Infused Water
This wholesome infused water bottle is packed with Vitamin C and is great for skin. So, here we go:
- Cinnamon improves and regulate bodies’ metabolism, therefore it helps is weight loss. It also improves sensitivity towards the hormone insulin.
- Apart from this, magical spice cinnamon is high in antioxidants and has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Also, it reduces the risk of heart diseases and lowers blood sugar levels.
- A large orange which is typically 184gm gives 163% of daily value of Vitamin C.
- Further, high fiber in orange keeps our gut clean and healthy. Consuming oranges as whole or infused in water is more healthy than its juice.
- Oranges are high in potassium, which regulates heartbeat and muscle function. So, lowers blood pressure in people with hypertension.
3. Mint Leaves
- Mint leaves are high in antioxidants and phytonutrients.
- It is full of Vitamin A, C, and B-complex vitamins, phosphorus, calcium, and antibacterial properties.
- Mint is high in Iron, Potassium, and Manganese, all of which help to increase haemoglobin levels and brain function.
Blogs Ka Pitara
- Best Diet Plan For Gallstones
- Best Diet Plan & DietitianFor Diabetes Patient
- Healthy Diet Plan For Constipation Patients
Do you also only rely on orange for Vitamin C? What if we tell you there are many other sources too. Not only fruits, but vegetables also. Let’s have look at Orange vs Broccoli and see who is the winner?
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, Contact us today if you are looking for a Diet Plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss goals.
All recipes from FITELO’S kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding these recipes to your diet.