Instant Pot Shrimps and Broccoli recipe is a must-try for all seafood lovers. It is a healthy and a zero effort recipe that can never go wrong.
- Add all the ingredients together in the pot with salt and pepper
- Keep it under pressure (manual or pressure cook)
- Wait until 1-2 min, then open the lid
- Cook for a few more min until the water gets evaporated.
- Shrimp are very nutritious and low in calories and provides a high amount of protein and healthy fats full of vitamins and minerals.
- Shrimps are high in cholesterol. It is full of nutrients like antioxidants, and omega-3 fatty acids, which thus promotes heart health.
- Shrimp is a great source of protein and vitamin D so it is a very good option for all the weight watchers
- Also, they contain high levels of a carotenoid called astaxanthin, which is a powerful antioxidant that can greatly reduce the signs of aging in the skin related to UVA and sunlight.
- Broccoli is a rich source of multiple vitamins, minerals, and fiber.
- Also, broccoli contains multiple potent antioxidants that may support healthy cells and tissues throughout your body.
Looking for yummy and healthy recipes?
- How To Make Grilled Chicken At Home With Roasted Zucchini
- Grilled Fish Recipe Indian
- Avocado Bruschetta with a sunny-side-up recipe
Our Inspiring Customer stories
- Another one of our PCOD/PCOS weight loss success stories
- Maninder’s 30 days incredible weight loss story
- Kavita’s weight loss journey without a gym
If you run through the internet, such products are often promoted as a miracle health product that can help you in weight loss and achieve optimal health. One such product is Apple Cider Vinegar which becomes very popular among the weight watchers community in the last couple of years. But, is it healthy? Click here to know the side effects of your favorite ACV and you would thank us later 😀
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume this Instant Pot Shrimps and Broccoli recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.