Be it lowering high cholesterol levels or keeping you full for a long time or not letting you starve throughout the day our Jau ki roti recipe does it all effortlessly.
- Mix barley flour, add a little bit of curd and lukewarm water for making dough soft for kneading.
- Now, add little salt and ajwain seeds to the mixture and knead the dough again.
- Keep the dough aside for 15- 20 minutes.
- Then, divide the dough into small parts and make balls out of the dough.
- Roll the dough to make chapatis.
- Cook the chapatis over a hot griddle.
- Also, make sure to cook it from both sides.
- Now, let it cook and serve hot.
TIPS TO CONSIDER WHILE MAKING BARLEY ROTI
- Try to involve this barley roti in your everyday routine to avail the best results.
- This jau ki roti can be your go to and replace your regular roti.
- It is best enjoyed when made freshly made 🙂
HEALTH BENEFITS OF JO KI ROTI
- Barley (our very own jau) is densely packed with nutrients such as fiber, copper, phosphorus, selenium, and vitamin B1.
- Also, the high fiber content in barley makes it an ideal choice for weight loss and the prevention of gallstones. It also helps reduce cholesterol levels.
- Moreover, its antioxidant-rich profile prevents colon cancer.
- The incorporation of Carom seeds commonly known as ajwain enhances the body’s ability to fight bacteria and also fungi.
- Moreover, kneaded with curd this Jau ki roti recipe becomes your digestion buddy, as curd helps soothe the digestive system.
IS BARLEY ROTI GOOD FOR WEIGHT LOSS?
With the increasing trend of millets, this barley roti recipe is a smart way to lose weight. Moreover, jau ki roti can replace your regular roti and become your go-to accompaniment with all its goodness and health benefits.
YUMMY RECIPES FROM OUR KITCHEN
OUR CUSTOMER STORIES
- Nisha’s online nutrition counselling and success story
- Simran’s weight loss success story
- Sharan’s story through our online weight loss program
Today’s parents often fall into the trap of big multinational processed food companies boasting that their products are rich in vitamins and minerals. And, what’s more? These products are convenient and tasty, so kids love them too. But, here is what we all are not seeing!
BLOGS KA PITARA
- Is upma good for weight loss? Try these Weight loss Upma Recipes
- Diet Plan For Depression
- Apple Cider Vinegar For Weight Loss – Is It Worth The Hype?
- Health Benefits of Lemon : How to consume it ?
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume this Jau ki roti recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.