White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
Table of content
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Well, we all have heard of and tried a liquid diet for weight loss, isn’t it? While having juice for weight loss is a good and healthy choice but only when paired with a nutritional diet. However, we all are aware of the fact it is not the right way to lose weight. Starving and liquids cannot be an ideal way to lose weight. Instead having juice with breakfast or any meal is an ideal path to weight loss and good health.
So, today we are sharing the best juices with benefits and our special recipes that will not only help you in weight loss but will provide you with unknown facts about these fruits and also never seen before unique juice recipes that we bet you cannot stay without trying.
Top 7 Indian Juices For Weight Loss You Must Try
Here are the best Indian juices for weight loss with benefits and easy delicious recipes that you must try:
1. Safed Petha Juice For Weight Loss
If your weight is stuck or you have PCOS, this is the best juice to help overcome these health issues. Watch this video on how to make safed petha juice.
Ash Gourd Benefits:
- Safed Petha can aid you to achieve the goal of having an alkaline body. Consuming its juice regularly or having it in any other way will reduce the production of acid in your body.
- Ash gourd is very low in calories but high in nutrients. Also, this vegetable has 96 percent of water content. Hence this factor makes its juice perfect for detoxifying and promoting weight loss.
2. Amla Juice Or Amla Shot
We all know amla is hair’s best friend but it’s also a great weight-loss fruit packed with antioxidants. Here is a super easy amla juice recipe that you can add to your daily diet.
- However, 100gm of Amla has more than 9 times more Vitamin C as compared to an orange plus it is lower in Calories and Sugars too.
- Other vitamins and minerals found in Amla fruit include calcium, iron, phosphorus, carotene, vitamin B, protein, and fiber, which help in weight loss and overall health.
3. Green Slush Or Green Juice
This green slush recipe is a great fix for increasing your low energy levels and also nourishing your body.
Green juice Benefits:
- However, this green slush is filled with antioxidants, vitamins, and fiber and moreover, it also alkalizes the body being high in iron content.
- Also, this green slush recipe supports good immunity and improves vision and eye health.
4. Carrot Celery Juice For Weight Loss
Carrot Celery Juice Recipe is sure easy and quick to make. It is a must-make recipe for people on their weight loss journey and also who want to be energetic.
- Carrots are extremely low in calories. 100 grams of carrots will give you only 40 calories! In addition, Carrot vegetable are loaded with dietary fiber.
- Fiber not only helps with digestion but also stimulates the functioning of bowel movements. Also, the fiber present in carrots keeps you full for long and curbs cravings. Thus, carrots are perfect for weight loss.
5. Beetroot Juice
100g raw beetroots consist of just 36kcals, which makes it the perfect snack for weight loss. Therefore, beetroot juice for weight loss is something you cannot miss, so try this beetroot smoothie with mango.
- Beetroot benefits in weight loss and detoxification. As this vegetable is low in fat and high in dietary fiber, both soluble and insoluble.
- Most people can even experience the health benefits of beetroots by drinking beetroot juice. Also, beetroot juice contains many beneficial nutrients that the cooking process can remove.
6. Jamun Juice Or Jamun Shots
Jamun juice for weight loss or Jamun shots is a special recipe by Fitelo that you must try.
- Kala Jamun can be the best fruit to rely on, in your weight loss journey. Moreover, being Low in Calories (Just 60kcal in 100gms) and High in Fiber, it is a perfect fruit for weight loss.
- Also, this wonder fruit enhances digestion, and its pharmacological effects reduce water retention. Thus, it helps boost metabolism.
7. Watermelon Slush
Well, this slush recipe is perfect for weight loss and probably the best way to add this nutrient-rich fruit to your diet. Relish this watermelon juice recipe by Fitelo and thank us later.
- Watermelon has just 30KCals, 0.2 grams of fats, 2 mg of sodium, and 7.6 grams of carbohydrates.
- Moreover, this fruit is low in sodium, cholesterol-free, fat-free, and rich in vitamins C and A.
- Apart from that watermelon is highly nutritious and can have potential health benefits.
Are Packed Juices Really Healthy?
Most people think, packaged juice is a healthy alternative to cold drinks. However, they prefer packed juice, thinking they are consuming something natural and healthy as compared to a cold drink. Watch this video by Dietitian Mac to understand how packed fruit juices are not really healthy.
Frequently Asked Question
Q. Can Only Drinking Fruit Juice Reduces Weight?
Ans. However, being on a liquid diet is not the healthy way to lose weight, a completely balanced diet is important.
Q. Which Juice Is Good For Losing Belly Fat?
Ans. Fruit juices like carrot juice, Jamun, apple, and lemon juice are among a few for losing belly fat.
Q. Which Juice Is Good For Weight Loss?
Ans. The above-mentioned juice and recipes are really good for losing weight, especially carrot juice and watermelon slush can really help in weight loss.
- I can be red, green, and purple__
- I can be turned into juice or wine __? Guess who I am
- If you have guessed it, then here is more interesting, 100 g of this green fruit gives 66 calories and 15 g of sugar.
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you achieve your weight loss goals.
This blog post was written to help you to make healthy and better food choices altogether. So, be aware and take care. The important thing to consider is your own health before starting a diet that is restrictive. Therefore, always seek advice from a doctor/dietitian before starting if you have any concerns.