Kulcha, a mildly leavened flatbread variety, is an invention of…
Table of content
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 70+ countries globally
- 10,000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
7 kg gone in 25 days with the best diet for our bride-to-be, Jyoti. Let’s read her weight loss success story and see how beautiful she looks now in the ‘”Jyoti’s before and after” image.
The experience of getting married is incredibly special for every woman. Well, every bride-to-be makes all of the preparations for the wedding day in advance, including what to wear, what skincare products to use, etc. Every girl wants to look pretty on her big day. But brides like our client Jyoti, who is a makeup artist by profession and deals with weight gain issues. Being overweight was never a serious concern for Jyoti until her marriage got fixed. Her marriage finally gave her the motivation to shed the extra kilos. In only 25 days, she has lost 7 kg. Adding good eating habits and cutting bad ones helped Jyoti become fit and free of fat. Here, let’s look at Jyoti after and before the incredible weight loss journey.
Jyoti Before And After Weight Loss Challenges
During her weight loss journey, Jyoti was more concerned about:
- Weight Gain
- Unbalanced Diet
Jyoti Before And After Weight Loss And Transformation Journey
Fitelo dietitians worked closely with Jyoti to understand her routine, lifestyle, and eating habits. Since she is working, she is fully occupied throughout the day and has no time for physical activities. So, our dietitians prepared a customized diet plan for her so that she could have enough energy to carry on with her work. We advised her to adhere to Fitelo “female weight loss diet plan.”
However, at Fitelo, we that starving our clients to death for results is not a good practice to follow. So, Jyoti was given meals at regular intervals to keep her full. Jyoti claims that she has been eating more than ever and still managing to lose weight.
Jyoti After And Before: Significant Lifestyle Changes After Joining Fitelo
There are a few changes she has experienced during her weight loss journey. Let’s read a few of them:
- Gained Confidence: After losing 7 kg in 25 days, she started regaining her confidence and was also ready for her big day.
- Greatest Learning: Never give up! Even with small changes, if you put your heart, mind, and soul into something, you can accomplish anything in your life.
- Importance of Cheat Meals: Including cheat meals in a weight loss diet plan is important to enjoy the weight loss process. The results that Jyoti has obtained are a result of cheat meals that were wisely planned throughout the journey.
Life Lessons To Keep in Mind From Jyoti Before And After Success Story To Achieve Impeccable Results
Here we are sharing a few small tips that will help our bride-to-be to maintain her health:
- Eat smaller meals: Taking smaller meals more frequently will help you to reduce low blood sugar caused by stress (of shopping and other chaos). Start including at least 6-7 servings of fruits and vegetables in your diet.
- Drink More Water: Include at least 9 to 10 glasses of water along with freshly squeezed juices. Drinking juice helps to detoxify the body and eliminate body odor.
- Include Protein: Brides-to-be must include a protein-rich diet with foods such as egg whites, fish, and dairy products in their diet. Vegetarians, on the other hand, can include cottage cheese in their regular diet.
- Calcium-Rich Diet: Brides must ensure that they include a calcium rich diet in their regular diet plan.
- Avoid Oily Food: You must refrain from foods like rumali roti, naan, and noodles as they make the body retain water and make you feel bloated.
- Low-fat Diet: Brides-to-be who have acne-prone skin must follow a low-fat diet with no more than 2-3 teaspoons of oil per day in their food.
Also, you can read: Pre-Wedding Diet Plan: Tips And Diet Chart Fir Bride-to-be
How A Female Weight Loss Diet Plan Aids Bridal Transformation
At Fitelo, we have transformed 25000+ lives with diet plans of our client’s choice and preferences. Watch this short and informative video to understand how a customized diet plan is the key to weight loss and can completely transform your life.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How Do You Maintain Your Weight After A Wedding?
Ans: Consistency is always the main strength of a successful diet plan. It is all about making healthy food choices. A well-balanced diet along with regular exercise will help you maintain your weight even after the wedding.
Q: What Is The Wedding Diet Plan?
Ans: This wedding diet plan was created to help the bride-to-be slim down and look beautiful on her big day. It is specifically designed to help you stay healthy during an exciting but stressful time in your life.
Q: Which Fats Should You Cut Back On To Lose Weight?
Ans: You should cut saturated fats from your regular meals. Less than 10–11% of your calories come from saturated fats.
Q: What Should I Eat Before My Wedding?
Ans: Start including balanced diets with proteins, healthy fats, and complex carbohydrates. Even include a lot of fruits and vegetables in your diet. Also, aim to drink lots of water at least 8-10 glasses of water.
Q: Which Fruits Can Help To Burn Belly Fat?
Ans: Fruits like bananas, avocados, berries, and other citrus fruits are best for burning belly fat. However, performing regular exercises is also helpful in cutting down on that stubborn fat you wish to get rid of.
What can a diet plan do? Well, hear it from the person who lost 9 KGs in 30 days without visiting the gym or taking any medicines or supplements. Aarti’s weight loss transformation through a customized diet plan by Fitelo is proof of how a good diet is all you need for your overall health.
Contact Us Today
Your search for a diet program for weight loss ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss goals.
Every testimonial on the Fitelo website, app, social media, and other platforms is from our client. Moreover, they have followed our programs and diet advice given by our experts. So, read the full disclaimer.