Idli also called rice cake, is arguably one of the…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Call it a Diwali, Holi, Dusshera, wedding, or any occasion of happiness, Kaju katli is the first preference of all. In India, people always start their day with something sweet so why not turn that sweetness into something healthy? So, Fitelo has a yummy recipe for you that is super easy to make and can be had by people even with diabetes. This is, however, because this recipe contains no artificial sugar but all-natural sugar. So, make this festive season a happy and healthy one.
How To Make Kaju Katli?
- Firstly, grind the cashews properly until they have turned completely into powder.
- Secondly, on a medium flame, add stevia along with water and bring it to a boil.
- Thirdly, add cashew powder to it and stir well until the batter is lump free and thick.
- Now, add cow ghee, and cardamom powder and continue cooking until the batter starts leaving the sides. Add a few drops of ghee again.
- Then add the mixture, on greased butter paper and set aside for a few minutes until it cools down a little.
- Now, turn it into a dough and roll it into an oval shape, and cut it equally into the shape of a diamond.
- Store them in an airtight jar and keep them at room temperature for 6 days. Enjoy your dessert.
- You can dry roast the cashew before grinding them to make them more crispy.
- Also, make sure cashews are at room temperature when you grind them.
- Also, do not over-blend the cashews as they will leave the oil which will further, not give the required texture.
- For sweeteners, however, you can add either date syrup or stevia or both together in equal quantities. In this recipe, only stevia is used.
- Make sure, that you properly cook the batter so that it does not become sticky. Also, don’t overcook it.
Kaju Katli Benefits
- Cashews benefits bones, brain, and immunity health as they are rich in copper, magnesium, and manganese.
- Also, cashews being low in carbohydrates keeps the blood sugar in control and is good for type 2 diabetes.
- Moreover, stevia has no sugar so it further, helps in weight loss and obesity.
- Stevia benefits pancreatic cancer, as it contains sterols and antioxidant compounds.
- Also, cardamom has antioxidant compounds that help reduce inflammation and also, protect the cells from damage.
Brown Sugar VS White Sugar
A lot of people have this myth that brown sugar is healthier than white sugar. But some say that they are equally healthy or some say none of them is good. So, for clarification watch this video by Dietitian Mac and know the reality.
Nutritional Value Of Kaju Katli (per serving)
Blogs Ka Pitara
- Foods Rich In Antioxidants: 10 Foods For Your Better Health
- Vitamin B12 Rich Foods: Best Veg And Non-Veg Sources
- Dry Fruits For Weight Loss And Better Health (Dry Fruits And Nuts)
Frequently Asked Question
Q. How To Make Date Syrup?
Ans. Date syrup is easy and quick to make.
- Firstly, deseed the dates and put them in a blender with the required amount of water.
- Secondly, blend it well. Your date syrup is ready.
Q. How Long Does Cashew Katli Remain Fresh?
Ans. If stored well in the refrigerator, Kaju katli can last for 15 days.
Q. What Does the Cashew Nut’s Silver Coating Represent?
Ans. A varak (other spellings: varak or varak) is a delicate, thin foil sheet of pure metal, mostly silver but occasionally gold, that is used to adorn South Asian sweets and meals. Despite having no flavour, silver and gold can be eaten.
Q. Is Kaju Katli Healthy for You?
Ans. As long as you consume cashew-rich homemade kaju katli in a healthy manner and refrain from excess, they are good for your heart. Cashews’ omega 3 fatty acids and unsaturated fats help reduce triglyceride levels, which promotes heart health.
There is no need to control your cravings for sweets this festive season even if you are on your weight loss journey or diabetic. Yes, Fitelo, presents you with malpua recipe which is all healthy and made with natural sugar. So, enjoy your every festival with sweetness and without worrying.
Contact Us Today
Contact Us Todayour search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you achieve your weight loss goals.
All recipes from Fitelo’s kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. However, always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding any of these recipes to your diet. Read More.