White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 25,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Today we are making a Kala chana cutlet which is really delicious. Moreover, Kala chana is an ideal food for diabetic patients. One serving of black chickpea contains 13 grams of dietary fiber.
- Take all the vegetables.
- Then, cook them separately, finely mash them.
- Now, mix all the spices and use besan for binding and then make it into round cutlets.
- Shallow fry in a non-stick pan or you can also use an air fryer.
- Serve hot.
Tips while making Kala Chana Cutlets
- To avoid moisture in the cutlets, it is highly recommended to drain the chickpeas well. Because moisture may ruin the cutlets.
- For that perfect uniform-looking cutlets, take an ice cream scoop and measure the cutlet dough. This way, you will end up with perfectly-shaped cutlets.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF KALA CHANA CUTLET
- Kala chana is a good source of antioxidants that promote heart health and reduce the risk of heart diseases.
- Fiber will control cholesterol levels which also promote cardiovascular health.
- Including black gram in your daily diet bulks up your stool and also makes the bowel movement easier.
- The black gram is also high in key vitamins and minerals that are beneficial to your hair’s health.
- A handful of soaked blackgram in the morning will keep you energised for the rest of the day.
- So, regularly eating soaked black chana helps to keep your blood sugar levels in check.
RECIPES FROM OUR KITCHEN
Are you a Blue lays fan? And do you think it’s healthier than other foods out there? 😛 So, we went ahead and compared one pack of lays (Rs 20) with the most favourite Indian Chakna snack that is Channa Chaat. Click here to read more about the shocking reality of your favourite chips.
OUR CUSTOMER STORIES
- CA’s Weight Loss Transformation With Cheat Meals
- Want an online nutritionist consultation? Read Sahara’s weight loss journey
- Do you want to get a toned body? Our nutrition diet service will do the trick!
IS BLACK CHANA GOOD FOR WEIGHT LOSS?
- Soaked chana is nutrient-dense and also low in calories.
- It’s high in protein and fibre, and it has a low glycemic index.
- The high fibre content will satisfy your hunger pang.s Thus it prevents you from overeating or bingeing on bad snacks.
OUR BLOGS KA PITARA
- Health Benefits of Lemon : How to consume it ?
- 5 Health Benefits of Amla Juice
- Chia Seeds For Weight Loss
Love such recipes? What if they can be a part of your diet program while losing weight? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
All recipes from FITELO’S kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not apply to the other. Hence always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding these recipes to your diet.