White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 25,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Thinking of a last-minute Diwali recipe? Well, stop right there! We have a perfect, easy, and heavenly taste “kalakand recipe” for you. Do you know why this Indian sweet is called kalakand? Because making it is an art, art in Hindi means “Kala”. Interesting right? Another interesting fact about kalakand is that it’s also known as milk cake, as it’s mainly made through curdling milk. So let’s make this artistic milk mithai today and surprise everyone with this goodness during Diwali 2022.
Here is how you can make this super quick milk cake for everyone!
How To Make Kalakand/Milk Cake :
- Firstly in a pan, add milk and grated paneer, and keep stirring it until the milk is completely absorbed.
- Next, dry roast almonds, cashews, and pistachios for about 2 minutes.
- Furthermore, add roasted dry fruits, cardamom powder, saffron, half a spoon of ghee, and date syrup.
- Let the mixture cook until you get a thick consistency.
- Mix everything well and turn off the flame.
- At the end take a tray and grease it with ghee, then evenly spread the mixture.
- Lastly, store it in the freezer for about 30-45 minutes.
- Finally, take out the kalakand, cut it into a small square shape and serve!
- You can use a homemade panner like us. Moreover, it is healthy and will also save up time.
- Also, date syrup is a better option than sugar for diabetic people.
Benefits Of Kalakand Recipe
- Instead of curdling milk, adding grated paneer to the milk is a healthier way and also makes this mithai rich in protein, therefore this kalakand recipe is a better choice.
- Dry fruits are a rich source of fiber. Moreover, it keeps the stomach full and prevents overeating. A large number of calories are stored in the body as fat.
- Moreover, including nuts and dry fruits in your regular diet will help you lose weight.
- Furthermore, if you consume dry fruits and nuts in moderation they help you stay fit and reduce weight.
- Milk is an excellent source of calcium, thus it contributes to teeth and bone health.
Kalakand Recipe Nutitional Value
|Nutrients||Value Per Serving|
|Total fat||20.8 g|
Best Diwali Gift Ideas!
We know Diwali madness is taking over everyone, from cleaning to home decor the never-ending task list. Moreover, in between all this, the biggest task is to pick up gifts for everyone, confused about what to gift your loved one this Diwali. No need to look anymore we have some healthy swaps you can gift. So let this Diwali be a healthy and happy one.
More Recipes To Try This Festive Season!
- Sheer Khurma: A Shahi Traditional Dessert For Diwali 
- Diwali Recipes: 10 Easy Ways To Make Sweets And Snacks 
- Besan Ka Halwa: Make Your Festivals Sugar-Free This Year 
The festive season means celebration times! and for us Indians, no festival is complete without Indian sweets and a lot of desserts. However, are you worried you might end up putting on some extra kilos by the time the festive season ends? Try our low-calorie sattu laddu recipe which is high in protein and fiber and also mouthwatering in taste.
Contact Us Today
So, your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you achieve your weight loss goals.
All the recipes from Fitelo’s kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. However, always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding any of these recipes to your diet. Read More.