Everyone is aware of dry fruits’ benefits for health, however,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Are you surprised after reading KFC Popcorn Chicken? Well, you should be happy and make yourself ready to cook this amazing recipe. Because this recipe is healthier than KFC chicken but will taste the same. It will make you go crazy with its juiciness, yummy taste, and flavour. Moreover, this has a lot to offer you and your body but in a healthier way. Let’s see how it is cooked.
- Firstly clean the chicken properly and cut the chicken into even tiny pieces.
- Secondly, in a bowl add chicken along with curd, salt, onion powder, garlic powder, black pepper, paprika, and garam masala.
- Mix well and refrigerate it for 30 minutes to 8 hours.
- Then, add egg white and mix well to make the batter thick and moist.
- Now, on a plate, add bread crumbs and coat each piece of chicken with it.
- On a medium flame, in a pan, heat oil and shallow fry these coated pieces of chicken.
- Your KFC-style popcorns are ready. Enjoy it with homemade chutney.
- The more time you marinate the chicken, the more flavourful it will taste.
- Make sure that the oil is hot enough before you place the chicken into it.
- When you add chicken in oil, do not touch them for at least 2 minutes as the bread crumbs might fall off.
- It is important to remove the fallen bread crumbs from the oil before you add chicken to it.
Benefits Of KFC Popcorn Chicken
- Chicken is rich in nutrients like protein, niacin, selenium, and phosphorus.
- Being an excellent source of protein, chicken also helps in weight loss, muscle growth, and bone health.
- Curd provides your body with calcium, B vitamins, trace minerals, and every nutrient that your body needs.
- The Curd is high in protein and adding it to your diet helps in weight loss also.
- Olive oil has a fatty acid ‘monounsaturated oleic acid’ that has many beneficial effects.
- Moreover, extra virgin oil is full of antioxidants that have strong biological effects.
Foods You Should Avoid For Better Health
Unhealthy food is unhealthy no matter even if you are eating it in less quantity. So, Dietitian Mac has important information to share with you ‘about which food to avoid.’ Let us watch and get some healthy knowledge.
Blogs Ka Pitara
- 1200 Calorie Diet: Full Day Indian Meal Plan [Is It Good For Weight Loss?]
- Benefits Of Ghee: Which Is Best For Weight Loss [Desi Ghee Ke Fayde]
- Dietitian In Jammu: Best Nutritionists For Weight Loss [Book Consultation]
Craving for pasta? Well, then here it is. Fitelo presents you with a yummy recipe for pasta that will not make you gain weight. Yes, this pasta salad recipe is in fact full of health benefits and tasty at the same time. Moreover, it is easy to cook and is as colorful as a rainbow because of the added vegetables. Try now.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is Popcorn Chicken Healthy?
Ans. The nutrients protein, niacin, selenium, and phosphorus are all abundant in chicken. Chicken, a superior source of protein, promotes bone health, muscle building, and weight loss.
Q. What Is the Key to Chicken That Is Crispy?
Ans. For the crispiest fried chicken, one of our suggested ingredients is cornflour. In Asian fried chicken recipes, cornflour is frequently employed. The result is the crispest when cornflour and flour are combined.
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you achieve your weight loss goals.
All recipes from Fitelo’s kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding any of these recipes to your diet. Read More.