Make the most of your mushrooms with this hearty mushroom…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 25,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Things that come to mind immediately when we think of Gujarati snacks are Khakhra, Thepla, Khandvi, Fafda. But khakhra is literally an emotion. Khakhra recipe is Gujarat’s most famous snack that is loved by all. Making this palatable recipe is an easy task, and it requires no fancy ingredients.
In addition, you can serve this tempting masala khakhra recipe/Gujarati khakhra recipe with a hot cup of tea and have endless chatter with your friends while enjoying this delicacy. This quick recipe will delight all busy bees who want to make something delectable for themselves and their family in less time. Khakhra recipe is undoubtedly one of those recipes that give an Indian touch to your meal.
How To Make Khakhra Recipe
- Firstly, in a bowl, add flour, kasuri methi, salt, ajwain, red chili powder, turmeric powder, and 2 tbsp desi ghee (optional). Then mix everything and make a soft dough.
- Keep it for 15 to 20 minutes and cover them with a muslin cloth. Now, prepare a medium soft dough and make small balls.
- Next, roll it to very thin chapati.
- Then, turn on the gas to low heat and heat your griddle or pan.
- Now roast the khakhra on the heated griddle and cook both sides (you can even bake them).
- You can apply some desi ghee after that and can cook it by pressing with a flat utensil.
- Finally, serve it as a standalone snack.
Tips For Khakhra Recipe:
- To make your khakhra even crispier, you can press it gently while it is on the griddle with the help of cotton cloth.
- You can try different types of khakhra recipes by adding different ingredients. You can give try to masala khakhra recipe, methi khakhra recipe, and plain khakhra recipe by following above mentioned
Healthy Benefits of Khakhra Recipe For Weight Loss
Khakhra benefits us in many ways. Here are the following:
- Vitamin Rich
Khakhra or khakhra recipe is a finger food that provides all the essential minerals and vitamins. It is highly recommended to pregnant women as it contains all the necessary nourishments to support fetal development. It also offers loads of health benefits. Therefore, it protects the body against arterial blockages, heart diseases, cancer, bone problems, blood pressure, etc.
- Weight Loss
It contains flour and spices (if suitable) that act as filler, keeping the price of khakhras lower than the other flat-bread snacks. Khakhra is a rich source of vitamins, dietary fiber, minerals, and iron, making it an essential part of the daily diet. However, it also helps you reduce cholesterol in the body and prevents heart stroke.
- Control Diabetes
A khakhra has a remarkable amount of soluble dietary fiber and is the right silicon source. Silica, which is present in the khakhra, helps develop the connective tissue in your body. Also, it helps with calcium absorption and contributes to stronger bones.
Did You Know?
For shedding kilos doing hardcore exercises and not focusing on diet? Is only exercise matter for weight loss? Obviously not. Exercise only contributes 10-30% of the equation. Then What is the effective way to lose weight? Let’s learn this from famous Dietician Mac Singh and know more about this fact.
Blogs Ka Pitara
- Ice Cream Benefits: Difference Between Frozen Dessert Vs Ice Cream
- Is KFC Chicken Good For Health?: What To Eat & Avoid [Nutrition Guide]
- Dietitian In Jammu: Best Nutritionists For Weight Loss [Book Consultation]
Bored of cooking and eating bhindi again and again with the same flavour? Well, then try Fitelo’s, bhindi recipe with a yummy and healthy twist. It is crispy, crunchy, and has a chatpata taste packed with several nutrients. Not only this but will definitely become your family member’s favourite and kids would love to take bhindi in their tiffins.
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss goals.
All recipes from Fitelo’s kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding any of these recipes to your diet. Read More.