White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 25,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
This khandvi recipe is a delicious Gujarati snack. Also, this recipe is a blend of smooth and spicy flavors-in-the-mouth, in the form of seasoned gram rolls.
- Whisk curd in a bowl with some water added besan into it and mix salt/chili/turmeric/asafoetida.
- Pour into pan and cook for 10 min at least and avoid making any lumps.
- Spread on a flat surface and let it cool down for 5 min and make rolls.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add rye/curry leaves and green chili into it.
- Spread on khandvi rolls.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
Health Benefits of Khandvi Recipe
- Besan prevents insulin spikes and also regulates blood sugar and energy levels.
- Also, besan makes you feel full for a long time. Therefore, it helps in weight loss.
- Curd is among the best probiotic foods, which contains live microorganisms beneficial for our body.
- Also, the curd is rich in phosphorous and calcium, it makes your teeth and bones stronger.
- Curry leaves are said to support bowel movement and stimulate digestive enzymes.
- Also, curry leaves bacteria-killing properties. It also helps in eliminating harmful free radicals from the body.
Exciting Recipes You Must Try
Do you feel bloated after eating out at a party last night? After eating out for a couple of days, does your weight suddenly shoot up by 1-2 kgs? Do you feel swelling in your hands or feet when you eat outside food? Did you know what can help you read this post to know more?
Inspiring Customer Stories
- Healthy Life, Healthy Mind! Read Divya’s inspiring story
- Read Aarti’s journey of following our Pcod Diet Chart for Weight Loss
Want to lose weight from the comfort of your home? So, for any query or if you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume this Khandvi Recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.