A perfect blend of vegetables, coconut milk and spices, a bowl of Khao Suey can provide you comfort and nutrition. It will also keep you warm and active on a gloomy, cold or rainy day.
- Boil noodles.
- Grind a smooth paste of ginger, garlic, 2 tbsp of oil, lemongrass, cilantro and tueric powder.
- Saute broken red chillies and few curry leaves in 2 tbsp of oil for a few seconds.
- To this add the paste of ginger, garlic, etc and saute for some time while constantly stirring.
- Now, add coconut milk and then give it a good stir.
- Add the veggies and salt.
- Then, add in vegetable broth and pressure cook.
- For the toppings- heat 2 to 3 tablespoons oil in a pan.
- Then saute the sliced garlic until golden and crispy.
- Remove it on paper and then in the same oil saute the sliced onions until golden brown.
- To serve Khow Suey, place the coconut soup in a large bowl and then add the boiled noodles.
- Top with glazed garlic, onion, chopped cilantro, chopped green onions, red chili flakes and lime wedge.
- Do not forget to serve it hot.
Health Benefits Of Khao Suey Recipe
Consisting of noodles, coconut milk and vegetables, this flavoursome soup is sure to be a treat to your taste buds and also your health. So, let’s go ingredient-wise.
- Coconut milk
-helps lower blood pressure and cholesterol level.
-helps builds muscle.
-it also improves digestion and relieves constipation.
- Wheat noodles have nutrients like complex carbs, fiber, iron, protein, zinc and magnesium.
-contains high amount of protein that fulfils your protein requirement for the day.
-also protects you from heart disease and diabetes.
Yummy And Healthy Recipes From Our Kitchen
Inspiring Customer Stories
- Is Your Weight Stuck? Our Weight Management Diet Plan Is The Solution!
- Our Registered Dietitian Online Helped Suchitra Lose Fat and Build Muscle
- An Online Diet Counselling from FITELO is All You need to Get Fit!
Blogs Ka Pitara
- 5 Health Benefits of Amla Juice
- Whole Wheat Bread VS Roti: Nutrition Comparison
- What is Whey Protein? Its Consumption, Benefits and Side Effects
Enjoyed this recipe?
Then you will love our weight loss idlis too. So, click here and enjoy!
Inspired to transform your life? So, Contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan for weight loss in India. So, let us now discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss and fitness goals. And, do not forget to reach out to us at +919402850007.
All recipes from FITELO’S kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. So, what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence, always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding any recipe to your diet.