White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Explore the fascinating world of Koraishutir Kochuri, a well-known street food sensation from the energetic cuisine of West Bengal, India. In addition to being a feast for the taste sensations, these crispy, air-fried beauties are also good for your health. They are bursting with the flavor of fresh green peas and give a delicious blend of savory, spicy, and oh-so-satisfying flavors. Each mouthful of food made with affection from a traditional recipe is a flavorful trip through Bengal’s storied culinary history.
How To Make Koraishutir Kochuri Recipe?
Here are the easy instructions to make this healthy recipe of koraishutir kochuri recipe step-by-step.
For Making The Dough:
|Whole wheat flour||2 Cups|
|Olive oil||2 Tbsp|
|Salt||According to the taste|
- In a mixing bowl add whole wheat flour, salt, and olive oil.
- Now add water gradually as you combine the ingredients to create a smooth, elastic dough. The consistency of the dough should be not too soft and not too firm.
- Then cover the dough with a moist towel and rested for at least 20 minutes.
For Making The Stuffing:
|Fresh steamed green peas||1 cup|
|Finely chopped onion||1 small|
|Finely chopped green chilies||1-2 medium|
|Grated ginger||½ teaspoon|
|Cumin seeds||½ teaspoon|
|Garam masala||½ teaspoon|
|Turmeric powder||½ teaspoon|
|Coriander powder||½ teaspoon|
|Salt||According to the taste|
|Olive oil||1 tbsp.|
- In a blender, add steamed green peas and make a thick paste. A little roughness is ideal.
- Over medium heat, warm olive oil in the pan. Now add the cumin seeds and let them sputter.
- Add chopped onions, green chilies, and grated ginger. Sauté it until the onion is transparent.
- Now add the green pea paste to the pan.
- Sprinkle in the salt, garam masala, turmeric, and coriander powder. Mix thoroughly, then cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and let the stuffing to cool.
Shaping And Filling The Koraishutir Kochuri:
- Divide the dough into small, equal-sized balls.
- Roll each ball into a small circle (about 4 inches in diameter) on a lightly floured surface.
- Place a spoonful of the cooled green pea stuffing in the center of the circle.
- Carefully bring the edges of the dough together to encase the stuffing and seal it. Flatten it slightly with your hands.
- Repeat this process for all the dough balls.
For Frying The Koraishutir Kochuri:
- Heat the olive oil in a deep-frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Once the oil is hot, carefully slide in a stuffed kochuri.
- Fry until it puffs up and turns golden brown on both sides.
- Remove the kochuri using a slotted spoon and place it on a paper towel to remove excess oil.
- Repeat this process for all the kochuris.
Your Yummy And Healthy Koraishutir Kochuri Is Now Ready To Serve!
- Koraishutir Kochuri and Aloo Dum taste best together.
- For a healthier version, you can also make this koraishutir kochuri recipe in the air fryer. The stuffed kochuris should be air-fried for 12 to 15 minutes, rotating them halfway through, until they are golden brown and crispy. This requires a 5-minute preheating period to 350°F (175°C).
Benefits Of Koraishutir Kochuri Recipe
Here are the benefits of this recipe and the benefits you get from koraishutir kochuri ingredients we have used, which can be helpful in your weight loss diet chart.
- This dish might help you control your calorie consumption while still enjoying a tasty snack since it uses whole wheat flour and only a small amount of oil.
- However, utilizing whole wheat flour and green peas increases the amount of nutritional fiber in the dish, encouraging satiety and lowering the risk of overeating, all of which can help with weight control.
- This recipe supports your weight reduction objectives by using less calorie-dense oil and air frying to make snacks lower in saturated fats than conventional deep-fried snacks.
- Green peas’ protein and whole wheat flour’s complex carbs work together to keep blood sugar levels consistent, which reduces cravings and supports a continuous source of energy while you lose weight.
- Additionally, by making these kochuris at home, you may regulate portion sizes and your calorie consumption more skilfully.
- Also, koraishutir kochuri, a healthier alternative to store-bought snacks, may sate your desires without jeopardizing your attempts to lose weight.
- In addition to improving flavor, adding spices may have metabolic advantages that will aid your attempts to lose weight.
- To fit your preferences and weight reduction strategy, Certainly, you may alter the recipe by varying the number of spices or adding more veggies.
Here are the approximate nutritional values of the above recipe and the koraishutir kochuri Ingredients we have used like koraishutir kochuri calories. Further, the values may vary depending on the ingredients and quantity you are choosing.
|Nutrients||Values (4 Kochuri)|
Here are other recipes which you can try with peas, these recipes are tasty and healthy for your weight loss plans.
Matar Mushroom Recipe
The creamy and delicious matar mushroom recipe is everyone’s favorite pot side dish. This dish is made up of mushrooms, onions, peas, spices, and herbs.
Matar Paneer Recipe
This dish is a celebration of the rich spices, fresh vegetables, and creamy paneer that are the hallmark of Indian cooking. With each bite, you will taste the warmth of cumin, the sweetness of green peas, and the indulgence of soft paneer.
Pea Pancake Recipe
This Pea Pancake Recipe is so simple to prepare that you can eat it all in minutes. You can enjoy this crisp and healthy pancake as a fulfilling breakfast option.
Are you eating the same unhealthy snacks while traveling? Koi ni, we got your back. Here are the best low calorie travel swaps as a healthy alternative.
Gurpreet’s Transformation Triumph
Meet Gurpreet Kaur, a brilliant, strong lady who succeeds in her career. She was battling weight gain while juggling a demanding profession that required prolonged standing. Gurpreet set out on a mission to lose weight and become in shape because he was determined to alter his situation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Use Frozen Peas For Koraishutir Kochuri?
If fresh peas are unavailable, frozen peas might be a practical substitute. Before using the frozen peas for the stuffing, properly thaw them and pat the extra moisture from them. By doing this, you may keep your Koraishutir Kochuri’s desirable texture and flavor while preventing the filling from being overly soggy.
What Can I Serve As A Dipping Sauce With Koraishutir Kochuri?
Various dipping sauces go really well with koraishutir kochuri. In fact, the excellent options include tamarind chutney, green chutney, and a tangy yogurt-based dip. The aromas of the kochuri are enhanced by these seasonings, which also offer a delicious contrast.
Can I Prepare The Dough And Stuffing In Advance For Convenience?
Absolutely! For extra convenience, you may prepare the stuffing and the dough in advance. In the refrigerator, keep them separate in sealed containers. Simply put together and air fry your Koraishutir Kochuri when you’re ready to eat them. With this time-saving trick, you may have freshly prepared, crispy kochuris whenever you want without having to do additional preparation.
Contact Us Today
If you are looking for recipes that taste delicious and healthy then the right place. So connect with us in making the world a healthier place, starting with you. We are always here for you so contact us our experts are here to help you with diets, health problems, and weight issues, your name will sort it.
This blog post is written to help you make healthy and better choices. So, be aware and take care. The critical thing to consider is your own health before starting a diet that is restrictive. Always seek advice from a doctor/dietitian before starting if you have any concerns.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy as well,and Enjoy a long happy life