White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 25,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
It’s the festive season means celebration times! and for us Indians, no festival is complete without Indian sweets and a lot of desserts. Whether it’s Rakshabandhan, Janmashtami, Ganesh Chaturthi, Diwali, or any festival, a laddu can add ice to the cake. But are you worried you might end up putting on some extra kilos by the time the festive season ends? Or your weight loss journey has come to a stop? We are here to put an end to your overthinking and all your worries. Try our low-calorie sattu laddu recipe which is high in protein and fiber and also mouthwatering in taste.
- To begin the sattu laddu recipe, heat desi ghee in a pan on medium flame.
- Now add almonds and roast them.
- Then grind the almonds to powder form.
- After that, take deseeded dates and grind them as well.
- Next, take the sattu powder and mix some elaichi powder in it.
- Further, gather all the ingredients together and mix well.
- Now start forming laddus in a circular motion while the mixture is still warm.
- Then, roll the laddus in grated or desiccated coconut.
- Finally, the yummy and super healthy protein-rich sattu laddoo is ready!
Tips For Laddu Recipe
- You can have a sattu laddoo as an evening snack 10-15 minutes after a chai.
- It will help you stay energized throughout the day.
- Do not overconsume the laddus 1-to 2 a day is fine.
- You can grease your hands with ghee if laddus are not forming properly.
Benefits Of Sattu Laddu
- Due to its high fiber content, and low glycaemic index, sattu increases your satiety levels. As a result, you don’t experience frequent hunger pangs after an intense workout.
- Moreover, sattu helps with appetite control and hunger management, making it an ideal one for weight loss.
- Furthermore, sattu comes with an array of health benefits. It provides instant energy, it is also an excellent summer cooler, and is even good for digestion.
- Sattu ladoo is rich in iron, magnesium, and other nutrients therefore it is good for hair and skin.
- Sattu’s calorie count is very low and it is also gluten-free baking it ideal for a healthy diet.
- Moreover, sattu acts as an energy booster that helps to improve digestion and maintain weight.
Sattu Laddu Nutritional Value
What To Eat In Festival Season – Low-Calorie Sweet Swaps
We are never in favor of sugar and sweets but we are always in favor of cheat meals so this festive season you are free to cheat. Thus, we are here to tell you which sweets you can have this festival season while managing your weight! Let us see not just the sugar content but also the other ingredients like maida, ghee, etc. which combinations are extremely unhealthy and we must avoid.
What do you call sattu in English?
Sattu in English is known as roasted Gram Flour or Bengal Gram Flour.
How to make sattu powder for weight loss?
- Firstly, soak black chickpeas for about 5-6 hours.
- Then let them dry out naturally for a few hours.
- Further, dry roast them for 5-7 minutes and then blend them until they turn into a fine powder.
How to make a sattu drink?
- Firstly, add sattu powder to a jug and squeeze a lemon into it.
- Then add green chili followed by mint leaves.
- Now add a pinch of black salt.
- After that, pour water. Stir it well.
Blogs Ka Pitara
- Is upma good for weight loss? Try these Weight loss Upma Recipes
- Health Benefits of Lemon: How to consume it?
- Apple Cider Vinegar For Weight Loss -Is It Worth The Hype?
Try this sugar-free chocolate drink recipe! It is full of protein, fiber, and other vital nutrients. This easy recipe is the perfect replacement for Bournvita, Horlicks, boost, and other popular marketed products that are full of added sugar, preservatives, and additives too. This recipe will help in the overall development of your children’s health.
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, Contact us today if you are looking for a Diet Plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss goal.
All recipes from Fitelo’s kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding these recipes to your diet.