White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
This healthy Lauki Chilla Recipe happens to be a no-fuss and no sweat recipe. An awesome option for your busy breakfast mornings and sturdy evenings. Thus, try out Fitelo style Chilla. which is very healthy as it is rich in proteins and vitamins.
- To begin lauki chilla recipe, wash and peel bottle gourd (Lauki) properly. Then, grate it well (remove the seeds, if any).
- Add green chilies, black pepper powder, salt as per taste, and then add ginger/garlic paste and green coriander leaves.
- After that, add oats flour as per the consistency you want (1 small cup generally sufficient).
- Also, you can add water, again as per the consistency you want (water is not required much as Lauki will also leave its water). Mix it well.
- Let the batter rest for a while (30 minutes).
- Then, turn on the heat and spray some oil over the pan.
- Now, spread the batter properly and cook both sides for 2-2 minutes.
- Finally! Lauki Chilla is ready to eat! Serve it with curd or any homemade chutney.
Health Benefits Of Lauki Chilla
- Consuming lauki can help in reducing stress. The water content in bottle gourd has a cooling effect on the body.
- Also, lauki helps in treating sleep disorders. Consume lauki juice for a sound sleep.
- Oats are rich in carbs and fiber, but also higher in protein and fat than most other grains.
- Also, helps reduce cholesterol and blood sugar levels promote healthy gut bacteria, and increases feelings of fullness.
- Apart from this, Coriander leaves are full of antioxidants that demonstrate immune-boosting, anticancer, anti-inflammatory, and neuroprotective effects.
- Further, coriander leaves may protect your heart by lowering blood pressure and LDL (bad) cholesterol while increasing HDL (good) cholesterol.
Rusk is that one baked item that we all love to have with our evening Chai ka cup! But are you aware that it is not healthy at all? Read this post to know more about Rusk.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Also Use Other Vegetables Instead Of Lauki (Bottle Gourd)?
Yes, you can use other vegetables such as zucchini, carrot, or spinach to make the chilla more nutritious and flavorful.
Can I Use Other Flours Instead Of Oats Flour?
Yes, you can use other flour such as rice flour, besan flour, wheat flour, or chickpea flour to make the chilla. However, besan is traditionally used in this recipe and gives a distinct nutty flavor to the chilla.
Can I Make The Batter Ahead Of Time And Store It In The Refrigerator?
Yes, you can make the batter ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator for up to a day. However, make sure to mix the batter well before cooking to ensure even consistency.
Can I Add Spices Or Herbs To The Lauki Chilla Batter?
Yes, you can add spices or herbs such as cumin, coriander, or green chili to the batter to enhance the flavor. However, make sure not to add too much, as it may overpower the flavor of the vegetables.
Can I Use Oil Instead Of Ghee For Cooking The Lauki Chilla?
Yes, you can use oil instead of ghee for cooking the chilla. However, ghee gives a distinct aroma and flavor to the chilla and makes it more crispy.
Contact Us Today
We understand it is a bit tricky which diet plan will work for you and which will not, it can be complicated and confusing, hence you need to consult a professional. So, contact us today if you are looking for a customized diet plan or any diet plans, and we will help you fulfill your new year’s resolution.
This blog post was written to help you to make healthy and better food choices altogether. So, be aware and take care. The important thing to consider is your health before starting a restrictive diet. Always seek advice from a doctor/dietitian before starting if you have any concerns.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy. Enjoy a long happy life.