Rakhi is a festival of love and emotions. Making your dear ones eat chocolates, rasgullas or Gulab Jamun has been an old trend and is going on till today. But what if this Raksha Bandhan we do ‘Muh Meetha’ with a healthy twist of lauki ki barfi? Yes, Fitelo has a unique recipe for lauki ki barfi which you can make with all warmth and health benefits this festival. So, let us make this rakhi healthy and calorie-less and make your siblings fit not fat.
- Firstly, wash the bottle guard vegetable or lauki and dry it properly.
- Secondly, peel it and cut them into halves deseeding the lauki.
- Thirdly, in a food processor blend it nicely and remove its juice into a bowl.
- Then on medium flame, add grated lauki with ghee in a kadhai and cook until soft.
- Now add date syrup as a natural sweetener. Continue cooking on a medium flame until its leftover juice gets dry.
- Add milk powder to it along with chopped almonds, and elaichi powder, and cook until the mixture has solidifying consistency.
- In a tray, add the batter and garnish it with the seeds mixture and allow it cool. Cut the lauki ki barfi into pieces and serve.
Benefits Of Lauki Ki Barfi
- Consuming lauki helps reduce stress and keeps the body cool due to its high water content.
- Not only lauki but its juice is also good for the heart and regulates blood pressure.
- Being rich in vitamins, minerals, iron, and potassium lauki helps in weight loss also.
- Also, Ghee benefits us in many ways as it is low in fat and gives the body good cholesterol keeping the heart healthy.
- Also, ghee reduces the risk of ulcers and certain types of cancer.
Celebrate Festive Season With Sugar-Free Chocolates
Any festival calls for sweets whether they are barfi or chocolates. So, why not try a weight loss and unique sweet this time? Dietitian Mac has a perfect recipe for sugar-free chocolates to make your festive season healthy and fit. Watch, cook and enjoy!
How To Make Date Syrup For Lauki Ki Barfi?
Date syrup is easy to make and a natural sweetener that will also aid in weight loss.
- Deseed the dates and put them in a grinder with some water.
- Blend well. Your syrup is ready.
How To Make Raisin Syrup?
Raisin syrup is another natural sweetener.
- Soak raisin in water for some time.
- Then with the same water in a grinder blend well. Raisin syrup is ready.
Blogs Ka Pitara
- Rainy Season Food: 10 Weight Loss Food Ideas [Monsoon Diet]
- Gond Katira Benefits: Best 8 Uses Of Wonder Herb [Weight Loss]
- Which Sugar Is Good For Health: What To Avoid [White Vs Brown]
Rains, beautiful weather, good company, a cup of tea and some pakodas! Sound great and fun isn’t it? So, let’s make this rainy season memorable and healthy. Try Fitelo’s healthy recipe of onion pakodas that will not make you gain extra kilos but will surely make your day a healthy day.
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you achieve your weight loss goals.
All recipes from Fitelo’s kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. However, always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding any of these recipes to your diet. Read More.