Kulcha, a mildly leavened flatbread variety, is an invention of…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
The lemon iced tea recipe is a cool, pleasant beverage for the summer. With the help of this quick and simple iced tea recipe, you can create your own homemade honey lemon iced tea using items typically found in households. A perfect, healthy iced tea is easy to make at home with this recipe. Depending on your preferences, you can customize and add flavors. Hence, using this as a foundation you may create a variety of cool, fruity iced tea recipes.
How To Make Lemon Iced Tea
- Firstly, steep the tea bags and tea leaves in boiling water covered with a lid for 5 minutes.
- Remove it and keep it aside to cool down to room temperature, strain the tea mixture afterward and keep it aside.
- Now that your tea mixture is ready, take a highball glass after that and add lemon juice, honey, and mint leaves.
- Then stir it up a little mixing it evenly so that all the flavors add up nicely.
- Finally, fill it up with ice cubes and add the strained tea mixture. Serve it fresh.
- The tea-to-water ratio is crucial particularly. Since the flavors are more pronounced while making hot tea, fewer tea leaves should be used.
- Don’t over-steep the leaves or teabags as it will make the tea taste bitter altogether.
- Before putting the tea in the fridge, let it cool down as the iced tea can get foggy if hot tea is stored in the refrigerator.
- Lemon is a fantastic source of vitamin C and vitamin B6, as well as potassium and magnesium.
- Lemon iced tea at room temp is a good option to consume especially if you are trying to lose weight.
- Acidity is one of the most widespread digestive disorders, and lemon tea is a very efficient treatment significantly for this.
- The delicate flavor of tea leaves is effective in fighting many different forms of cancer sooner or later.
- Moreover, this tea recipe helps in detoxifying and cleaning the body.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How Does Lemon Iced Tea Benefits Our Health?
Lemon ice tea is a low calorie drink and a rich source of vitamins and minerals which help us to lose weight and prevent us from the risk of cancer. It also controls the blood sugar level, prevents us from other chronic diseases, strengthens our immunity and keeps us nourishing the whole day.
Q: When Can I Drink Lemon Iced Tea?
There is no such specific time to take lemon ice tea but if you want to see the positive results then replace it with your morning tea or coffee, and you can also drink lemon iced in the evening.
Q: How Lemon Ice Tea Acts As A Detoxifying Agent?
Ans: emon ice tea is a rich source of citric acid that helps purify our liver. Taking lemon iced empty stomach in the morning will improve digestion, help you get rid of toxins and keeps you hydrated.
When talking about weight loss, we discuss the term metabolism most commonly. One of the main causes of people’s struggles with weight loss is a damaged metabolism. However, where there are problems, there are also solutions. For this reason, we have prepared a video that will help you to fix your broken metabolism. See below !!
Blogs Ka Pitara
- Keto Diet Plan: Everything You Need To Know About It
- Atta For Weight Loss: Which Atta is Good For Your Overall Health?
- Beetroot Benefits: 9 Reasons To Eat This Superfood
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, Contact us today if you are looking for a Diet Plan with cheat meals. Also, you can reach out to us at +91-9402850007 for any queries.
All recipes from Fitelo kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. In either case, what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding these recipes to your diet.