This Lemongrass Ice Tea Recipe Is The Perfect Replacement For Hot Teas In Summer. Lemongrass is a herb that has been used in ancient medical practice. It is antibacterial and wards off common infections.
- Pour hot, boiling water into a jar and add the teabags. Let them sit till the water cools down.
- In the other bowl of cold water, add lemongrass and ginger. Now, transfer the water into a vessel and heat on medium heat. Let it boil till is reduced to just half a cup.
- Then, add stevia and stir till it dissolves in the water.
- Let it cool down and then add to the water in the other jar sitting with teabags.
- Also drop in lemon slices, ice cubes, and serve.
- Lemongrass contains a compound called citral that helps in the easy digestion of food. It keeps all stomach problems – constipation, diarrhea, acidity, etc. – at bay.
- Many detox drinks are made with a generous amount of lemongrass because it is full of antioxidants that fight off damaging free radicals.
- Polyphenols present in lemongrass burns calories fast and promote weight loss.
- Lemongrass is antibacterial and thus wards off common infections like cold, cough, and fever. Moreover, it is known to lower cholesterol levels in the body and preventing heart ailments like strokes and heart attacks.
- Other than lemongrass, lemon and ginger also offer their own distinct cooling properties making this detox drink a must-try recipe in this sweltering weather.
Looking for yummy and healthy recipes?
- Watermelon Ice Cream Recipe
- Fitelo Special falooda recipe
- The Jaljeera Recipe
- Mint & Basil Lemonade Recipe
Our Inspiring Customer stories
People spend thousands of rupees on fat burner drinks and supplements. What if we tell you, that lemon is the fastest and best natural fat burner. Thus, Read this post to know why and how can you avail its benefits? 😉
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume this Lemongrass Ice Tea Recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.