White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
The lettuce chicken roll recipe is a meal that is quick, light, and exciting! It can be the best way to feed kids healthy and nutritious with a twist of taste.
- Heat oil in skillet and fry chicken mince lightly add ginger and garlic.
- Saute until fragrant.
- Now add turmeric powder, chili powder, and jeera powder.
- Stir for 1 minute on medium heat. Remove from heat.
- Toss together chopped vegetables with the cooled chicken mixture, add lime juice, chopped coriander, and bbq sauce.
- Spoon the mixture into the lettuce leaves, roll and serve.
- Lettuce chicken roll is the best choice for a weight loss diet with its rich nutrients.
- Also, lettuce has a high concentration of Vitamin A and Vitamin C which are both known antioxidants. Both of these vitamins are vital for maintaining and balancing your body systems.
- It is a well-known fact that leafy greens have the highest source of Vitamin K out of all the vegetables. Vitamin K is known for its ability to help build bone density and even prevent the development of osteoporosis.
- The high amount of Vitamin A in lettuce plays a very important role in keeping your skin healthy.
- Also, if you need heart-healthy diet lettuce may be the right choice for you.
- Vitamin A in lettuce has been proven to improve eye health. Regular consumption of vitamins can also help prevent the development of eye disorders as you age.
Looking for yummy and healthy recipes?
- How To Make Grilled Chicken At Home With Roasted Zucchini
- BAKED EGGS WITH MUSHROOMS AND SPINACH RECIPE
- Avocado Bruschetta with a sunny-side-up recipe
- Tofu scrambled recipe
Our Inspiring Customer stories
- Satwant, an MUA’S weight loss success story
- 12-year-old girl’s incredible weight loss story
- The power couple’s before and after weight loss success story
Amongst all the myths running around nutrition, one of the most common is- “I don’t need to eat the yolk; it’s better for my health to just eat egg whites.”Let’s take a few facts into consideration on this note. Thus, read this post till the end to know the reality of nutrition about yolks vs the white part of eggs.
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume this Lettuce chicken roll recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.