The crispy Lobia Cutlets recipe is an easy-peasy recipe for you and your taste buds to hog on 😉
- Wash and soak Lobia in water overnight.
- Drain water and pressure cook for 2-3 whistles using freshwater.
- Once done, mash it and mix coriander leaves, mint leaves, chili powder, finely chopped onion, carrot, oats, lime juice and mix well.
- Divide the mixture and shape it into cutlets.
- In a pan, add a teaspoon of oil and shallow fry the cutlets till both sides are golden brown and crisp.
- Serve the cutlets warm with some mint chutney.
- Lobia can keep our cholesterol levels remarkably low.
- It is also an excellent source of soluble dietary fiber and protein.
- Cowpeas, the creamy white, light brown, black, and red ones, are loaded with antioxidant agents – vitamin A and vitamin C.
- Lobia is soluble fiber and also works as a great solution for diabetic conditions.
- These beans also calm the working of the bowel in your body.
- They are also low-fat, low-calorie beans, which are thus beneficial for weight loss.
- The anti-oxidative properties of lobia also remove various symptoms of aging like wrinkles, spots, etc.
Here some of our recipes you can give a try
In the sea of healthy foods, one of the most popular snacks is soya Katori. It is claimed to be a healthy, guilt-free, high-protein go-to snack. We hog on it every time we binge-watch or are stress-eating. So, is it healthy enough to be consumed as a go-to snack? Thus, to know the answer, read this comparison.
Looking to lose weight from the comfort of your home? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume the Lobia Cutlets recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.