Make the most of your mushrooms with this hearty mushroom…
Table of content
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
What is weight gain according to you? An increase in the weight of the whole body, correct? And for this, you tend to follow a diet.
But what if your weight is normal but you want to lose weight from your arms because they seem to be heavy as per your body? For this, you also, don’t need a diet because it then might lead to all weight loss as well.
So, to lose arm fat all you need is to do a set of exercises or yoga asanas that too every day if you want a quick result.
However, when it comes to workouts some of you must feel lazy, especially in summer, but what if we tell you the workout that can be done at home and you won’t have to go anywhere else also?
Yes! So, here is presenting the types of easy workouts that will help you lose arm fat fast. Check it out!
What Is Arm Fat?
Arm fat is a result of excess fat in the body. Your body decides to store some excess fat under the skin and it happens to be on your arms.
Also, it can also show up on your thighs and on the stomach and is, therefore, just a natural occurrence when you gain weight.
Tips To Lose Arm Fat
Yes, there are exercises and asanas with which you can say goodbye to your arm fat.
But what is important is to know, the important tips also, that can help you lose arm fat. These weight loss tips will surely, help you in the future but for this, you will have to keep them in your mind.
Also, they aren’t very difficult to follow in fact they will surely lead to a change in your everyday routine and let you live a healthy lifestyle.
- Focus On Overall Weight Reduction: According to studies, doing specific exercises for
muscle toning and focusing on overall weight loss also, helps you lose arm fat.
- Lift Weights: Lifting weights help decrease body fat, increase muscle mass, and tone your arms making them appear slimmer.
- Increase Fiber Intake: Doing a good fiber intake enhances feelings of fullness which further, reduce hunger and leads to overall weight loss.
- Intake Of Protein: The intake of protein helps decrease hunger and increase fullness aiding in weight and fat loss.
- Do Cardio: Doing cardio every day helps you lose weight and burns fat from your arm and also, fat over time.
- Reduce The Intake Of Refined Carbs: Refined carbs lack nutrients and might also, lead to weight gain and body fat. Therefore, it is better to focus on whole-grain foods.
- Sleep Well: Not getting enough sleep also, increases hunger and slows down weight loss, which could further, prevent fat loss in the arms.
- Stay Hydrated: Drinking water supports weight loss as it makes you feel full further, decreasing food intake, and temporarily enhancing metabolism.
- Do Exercises Of Body Weight: Doing bodyweight exercises help increase muscle mass and strength and further, keep your arms toned.
8 Exercises To Lose Arm Fat
To tone your arms you need to understand what muscles are worked when you do your arm workout and what the problem zones that accumulate the most fat are.
However, the upper arm consists of four muscles amongst which three are on the front of your arm and one on the back. The two most known upper arm muscles are the biceps and triceps.
The biceps are responsible for the supination of your arm and are located on the front of yours. They bend your arm at the elbow and are worked when you perform curling and bending movements.
While the back parts of the arms are called triceps and are responsible for the extension of the arm at the elbow. They are, however, the most affected areas on the arms.
These 8 best exercises to reduce arm fat will target both your biceps and triceps, will tone and strengthen them, and will also, further increase your overall calorie expenditure, thus promoting weight loss.
Moreover, the below exercises don’t require any special equipment and can be performed by anyone at any age.
Just note apart from the below exercise doing aerobics for weight loss is also, a good option.
So, before you start with these exercises and asanas always start with a warm-up and keep in mind to breathe through every move. Inhale every time you start doing an exercise and keep alternating throughout.
1. Chair Dips
Chair dips are fat-burning exercise that tones the arms and also the back muscles. Doing this regularly you can lose arm fat in one week.
How to do this:
- First, sit on the edge of a stable chair, weight bench, or step and grip the edge next to your hips.
- Second, make sure that your fingers are pointing at your feet, legs are extended, feet are about hip-width apart, heels are touching the ground and you are looking straight ahead with your chin up.
- Press into your palms to lift your body and slide forward just far enough that your behind clears the edge of the chair.
- Lower yourself until your elbows are bent between 45 and 90 degrees. Control the movement throughout the range of motion.
- Push yourself back up slowly until your arms are almost straight, and repeat.
2. Arm Circles
This exercise gets your blood moving and helps to build muscle tone in your shoulders, triceps, and biceps. Doing arm circles is the best way to lose arm fat.
How to do it:
- Firstly, stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and then extend your arms parallel to the floor.
- Secondly, circle your arms forward using small controlled motions, and gradually making the circles bigger until you feel a stretch in your triceps.
- Thirdly, reverse the direction of the circles after about 10 seconds.
3. Push Ups
Push-ups are the best and an easy exercise for developing toned arms and a strong core. However, doing push-ups regularly push will help you to strengthen your muscles.
How to do it:
- Firstly, contract your abs and tighten the core by pulling your belly button toward your spine.
- Now, inhale as you slowly bend your elbows and lower yourself to the floor, until your elbows are at a 90-degree angle.
- Finally, exhale while contracting your chest muscles and pushing back up through your hands, and then return to the start position.
4. Half Moon Rotation
The half-moon rotation is the exercise that works the biceps and triceps muscles in the shoulders and arms.
How to do it:
- For this, you first have to start with a standing position with feet parallel and hips distance apart.
- Then keep your back straight and slowly bend over with your right hand reaching for the ground.
- Now extend your left leg out and upwards and your left hand will go straight up and point to the sky.
- Hold, stretch, and repeat for the other leg.
Scissors are one of the best home work out to lose arm fat. You can, however, do this anywhere standing no matter wherever you are.
- To do this exercise you just have to stand with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Then lift your arms at shoulder height and cross them in front of your chest.
- Now change the other arm on the top each time you cross.
6. Single Arm Lateral raise
This is a variation of the lateral raise and is used to build the muscles of the shoulders.
How to do it:
- Firstly, at the lowest point position a cable and attach a single handle.
- Secondly, reach across your body grabbing the handle with a neutral grip.
- Now make sure that you keep the elbow slightly bent and pull the handle across your body and raise laterally.
- Then, slowly lower the handle back to the starting position under control and repeat.
7. Opposite Arm And Leg Lift
This exercise helps balance and increases strength and stability in the glutes, hamstrings, core, and shoulder and, also improves coordination.
How to do it:
- For this, first, start with your hands and knees, your abdominal muscles engaged, hands directly beneath your shoulders, and your shoulders pushed away from the floor.
- Now lift your left arm up straight in front of you, and extend your right leg into the air behind you, making them both parallel to each other.
- Then slowly return to the starting position and repeat with your right arm and left leg.
8. One Arm Tricep Dips
The one-arm tricep dips in an effective exercise to lose arm fat.
How To Do It:
- For this, first, sit on the floor with your legs and feet joined together, knees bent and feet placed flat on the floor.
- Secondly, place your hands on the floor about a foot behind your hips, palms kept shoulder-width apart and fingers pointing towards your back.
- Thirdly, raise your hips off the floor by straightening your arms and bending your right elbow to lower your hips as close to the floor as possible, but without touching it.
- Now straighten your right arm and bend your left elbow to again lower your hips as close to the floor as possible. Repeat on alternate sides.
5 Yoga Asanas To Lose Arm Fat
A lot of people struggle with arm fat and are always searching on the internet to reduce it. However, yoga asanas are another way you can lose arm fat with.
Moreover, apart from losing fat from your arms, yoga for weight loss is also, a good option to choose.
Also, you don’t need a specific place to perform these asanas and can be done in your bedroom also.
1. Poorvottanasana (Upward plank pose)
This asana strengthens your shoulders, arms, wrists, and back and also stimulates your thyroid glands, and stretches your hips, abdomen, and legs.
How to do it:
- Sitting down with your legs extended in front of you and your back straight.
- Now keep your palms facing down the floor on either side and lift your body with your hands supporting your body weight.
- Keeping your body straight and your soles on the ground hold this position for a couple of minutes and come back to the original position.
2. Adho Mukha Svanasana (Downward facing dog pose)
This yoga pose will strengthen your arms and shoulders and therefore, practicing this pose regularly will help you to get rid of the arm fat.
How to do it:
- Start by standing straight with your feet slightly apart and bend forward and place your hands on the floor.
- Now walk your hands forward and come to an inverted V position with your heels on the floor.
- Hold this position for a minute and then walk back your hand and come back to the standing position. Repeat this at least five times.
3. Bakasana (Crow Pose)
This is an excellent asana to strengthen your arms, forearms, and wrists. Apart from this, it will also tone your tummy and improve body coordination.
How to do it:
- Start by standing straight with your feet shoulder-width apart and your hands by your side.
- Now, come to a squat position and bring your torso forward and place your hands on the floor in front of you.
- Then press your palms on the ground and push your feet off the floor looking straight ahead.
- Hold this position for a few seconds and place your feet again on the floor.
4. Chaturanga Dandasana (Four-Limbed Staff Pose)
Chaturanga Dandasana is also, called the four-limbed staff poses and it helps improve the strength of your arms and lose arm fat.
How to do it:
- Start with the plank position with your back straight and your hand directly below your shoulders.
- Now, drop your knees and slightly bend your elbows, draw in your stomach and lower your body towards the floor.
- Then hover above the floor and come back to the original position.
5. Bhujangasana (Cobra pose)
Cobra pose is effective for losing the fat on arms and also, making them stronger. It also improves blood circulation.
How to do it:
- Lying down on your stomach on the floor with your legs close to each other and your arms by your side.
- Now, push up your upper body and keep your arms straight and hold this position for about a minute and then return to the original position.
Other Workouts To Lose Arm Fat
You can also, try the below exercises at home to lose arm fat and these will also, help you in reducing your belly and tummy fat as well.
- Wall Push-ups
- Tricep Dips
- Floor Dips
- Plank Up-Downs
- Plank Taps
- Lateral Plank Walks
- Plank Rotation
- Spiderman Push-Ups
In life, there are times when you feel low, demotivated, and negative, and don’t want to feel like working towards your fitness goal.
However, at this point of time, all you need is a motivational and inspiring kick. So, we have for you an amazing weight loss transformation that will surely give you hope to start your life with all confidence.
Frequently Asked Questions
How To Lose Arm Fat In 7 Days?
To lose arm fat in a week you can perform the exercises or asanas like cobra pose, chair dips, planks, etc. every day.
Is There Any Diet To Lose Arm Fat?
Well, to reduce the fat from the arms nothing could be better than doing a specific set of exercises. But according to the studies, a high-protein diet helps improve body composition and increase fat loss.
For How Much Time Do You Have To Do The Work Out To Lose Arm Fat?
You can do it for 30 to 40 minutes daily every day.
Contact Us Today
If you wish to learn and know more about workouts, especially the workout with diet to lose weight quickly you can always contact us at any time as our experts are here to guide you 24/7. Also, we will help you achieve your fitness goals even if it is weight gain.
This blog post was written to help you to make healthy and better food choices altogether. So, be aware and take care. The important thing to consider is your own health before starting a diet that is restrictive. Always seek advice from a doctor/dietitian before starting if you have any concerns.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy as well as Enjoy a long happy life