Everyone is aware of dry fruits’ benefits for health, however,…
Table of content
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 70+ countries globally
- 10,000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Every client has their own fitness goal to achieve. For some, it’s health concerns, and for many, it’s various other issues just like Baljeet whose concern was to lose fat, not muscle. Every client has a different goal to achieve and we at fitelo make sure to keep that in mind once they start their journey with us.
Today let’s hear about Bajleet weight loss transformation. from fat drop to muscle gain. Here is how we made it possible for him.
Baljeet Transformation Journey To Lose Fat Not Muscle
- Baljeet from Mohali reached out to us and asked for our assistance to help him to lose fat, not muscle while ensuring the muscle is retained.
- With the help of our expert dietitians, a highly customized weight loss diet plan, and consistent guidance throughout the transformation journey.
- He was not only able to retain his muscles but went ahead and lost 7 kgs in the time span of 24 days with a cheat day every week.
Fitelo’s Role In Turning Baljeet’s Dream Into Reality
- It is often that we come across various challenges that demand a great sense of knowledge, immense dedication, and hours of planning, to form a diet plan to lose weight according to an individual desire.
- We at fitelo make sure every individual gets what they come looking for. Like in baljeet’s case he wanted muscle gain without hampering his work hours or giving up on food.
We are extremely proud and happy for baljeet’s fat loss transformation journey.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How Can I Lose Fat And Not Muscle?
A: To lose fat and not muscle, focus on reducing your overall calorie intake while increasing your protein intake. Make sure to also get plenty of regular exercises, which will help you build and maintain muscle mass. Strength training is especially important for preserving muscle mass as you lose fat.
Q: How Long Does It Take To Lose Fat Without Losing Muscle?
A: It depends on the individual and the amount of fat to be lost. However, it typically takes several weeks of consistent exercise and dieting to see results. In general, aim to lose about 1-2 pounds per week to ensure that you are losing fat, not muscle.
Tried everything, but not able to lose weight. What is it? It can be a broken metabolism. If are you interested to find out more about what is metabolism, then read this article and learn more about it.
Contact Us Today
Your search for a diet program for weight loss ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss goals.
Every testimonial on the Fitelo website, app, social media, and other platforms is from our client. Moreover, they have followed our programs and diet advice given by our experts. So, read the full disclaimer.