White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 25,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
In a world full of varieties of desserts; why not try a low-calorie Kheer? Try it once and we are sure your heart & mind will be going through a heavenly ride. So, let’s try out the Sugar-free kheer and shed those kilos.
- First of all, take a half-cut medium-sized ghiya/lauki. Peel and grate it.
- Then, shift the grated bottle guard to a muslin cloth and squeeze out excess water from it.
- Make sure that most of the water is removed from the bottle guard.
- Now, take a pan and heat it. Add 1/2 tsp desi ghee to it.
- Next, add the grated lauki to the pan and stir. Then cover it and let it cook for a while; till it turns light golden-green.
- After that, add 2 cups of pre-boiled milk to the pan.
- Now take 4 dates and put them in a blender jar; pour little amount of water as well, and blend. Once your dates puree is ready. Add this into the pan.
- Also add on a few kesar strands to it and stir for a while.
- On it, add 1/2 tbsp flaxseed powder and 1/2 tsp cardamom powder to the pan. Stir to mix well.
- In addition, spread sliced almonds and chopped pistachios on the kheer.
- Finally! It’s all done. Let’s dig in.
Health Benefits Of Low-Calorie Kheer
- Ghiya kheer is a healthy dessert to curb your hunger pangs because of no sugar, no added flavors. Thus, it’s totally a diabetic kheer.
- Moreover, Ghiya Kheer is rich in fiber and super easy to digest. Also it is loaded with essential vitamins and minerals.
- Apart from this, Lauki can aid in stress reduction. It has a cooling effect on body due to its high water content. It’s sedative properties help to relax the body too.
- This ghiya kheer is low in carbohydrates. Loaded with ingredients like elaichi, flaxseeds, dates, almonds and pistachios. Hence classified as a healthy dessert.
- Unlike rice, Lauki is low in calories and high in nutrients.
Yummy Recipes From Our Kitchen Like Low Calorie Kheer
Inspiring Transformation Stories
- Fat to Fit Stories | Read how Mansha’s transformed herself in 50 days
- Akshit’s Zero Bounce Back Story With The Help of Our Weight Loss Dietitians
- Searching for online nutrition programs for weight loss? Join FITELO now.
Our Blogs Ka Pitra
Do you also prefer Modern sweets over homemade ones; thinking that they are extremely unhealthy? But here is the reality check of our beloved traditional kheer.
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat to fit stories ends here. So, Contact us today if you are looking for a Diet Plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss goals.
All recipes from FITELO’S kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence, always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding these recipes to your diet.