Make the most of your mushrooms with this hearty mushroom…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
This No Sugar, High-fibre Srikhand Recipe should be next on your dessert craving list 😛
Thus, please share your views when you try this recipe.
- Soak the pitted dates in lukewarm or warm water for a few hours.
- Then, remove the soaked dates, and also do not forget to save the water.
- Puree the dates in a blender and then add the soaking water until they attain a paste-like consistency.
- Also, add some salt or cinnamon to this paste to add flavor to this paste.
- Now mix the date pate in curd using a whisker to get an even consistency.
- Then, slowly mix the crushed almonds in the curd mix
- Also, pour the curd mix in Kullad or any utensil of your choice.
- Then, garnish it by sprinkling cardamom powder, Kesar strands, and crushed pistachio.
Health Benefits of Srikhand Recipe
- Srikhand is composed with the richness and fiber of dry fruits which keeps you fuller for long and provides the required body oxidation.
- Curd is good for digestion as it’s a natural probiotic that can improve your digestion and can prevent bloating too.
- Kesar (Saffron) is known for curbing appetite and aiding in the weight loss process. Dates promote Brain health and are a natural sweetening agent.
- Almonds are vitamin rich and the good fat in almonds stimulates the weight loss process.
Healthy Dessert Recipes
Ghee is known to be the best moisturizer for your skin. Really? Adding to that, there are a lot of other magical uses of Ghee. So, Click here to read about how ghee is a magic ingredient for your skin.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is Shrikhand Made Of?
Shrikhand is an Indian dessert made from whipped strained yogurt. Sugar is added alongside spices such as cardamom and nuts.
Is Shrikhand Good for weight loss?
Protien is essential to build muscles and for weight loss. Low Sodium Content : Shrikhand has lesser sodium content which is helpful for high blood pressure patients. Good Low Carb Alternative : Shrikhand has low carbs and which is ideal for the people struggling with high blood sugar.
Why Infuse Saffron In Low-Calorie Srikhand Recipe?
Crushing and soaking saffron helps to release its flavour much more effectively. You can either crumble the saffron between your fingers, use a mortar and pestle or soak the threads in a few tbsp of milk for a few minutes.
Our Inspiring Client Diaries
- How to lose weight fast without exercise? Read Riffat’s story.
- 18.5 kgs Down With Fitelo’s Customized Fatty Liver Diet
- Hyperthyroidism treatment with Ghar ka khana
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007
Please make sure to consume this Low-Calorie Srikhand Recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.