Idli also called rice cake, is arguably one of the…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
The Low Carb Bread recipe is made up of almond flour. Almond flour is much lower in carbohydrates than refined wheat flour. So, this healthy recipe is equally delicious and definitely worth a try!
- Firstly, in a bowl, take 3 tbsp almond flour, 2 tsp butter, 1 egg, 1/4 tsp baking powder, and a pinch of salt.
- Whisk the batter.
- Then, microwave it for 90 seconds.
- Enjoy the freshly-prepared low-carb bread!
Health Benefits Of Low Carb Bread
- Almond flour is a rich source of Vitamin E. This vitamin acts as an antioxidant in the body.
- Vitamin E is also helpful in treating heart-related problems.
- Almond flour also contains magnesium. Magnesium is good for diabetics because it lowers insulin resistance in the body.
- Zero Carb Bread has a low glycemic index. Thus, energy is not immediately used up as fuel in the body.
- This recipe is perfect for people suffering from Celiac Disease. This is because almond flour is gluten-free.
- Low-carb bread has fewer antinutrient factors than wheat flour, which restricts the absorption of nutrients.
Did you know that Atta can make you lose weight? But it is not your regular atta! We are talking about Buckwheat or Kuttu, which is a staple during the 9 days of Navratri. Read more to get a clear insight.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Almond Flour Good For Low Carb Diet?
Almond flour is probably the most widely used keto flour substitute. It’s made simply from crushed almonds and is extremely low in carbs, containing only 3 grams of total carbs and 1 gram of net carbs per 2-tablespoon (14-gram) serving (3)
Is Almond Flour Good For Weight Loss?
Almond flour is keto-friendly due to its low carb content and the fact that it is also higher in fat than wheat flour. Studies suggest that keto diets can be effective in helping people lose weight. These diets may also be beneficial in tackling diabetes, cancer, and epilepsy.
Can A Vegan Smoothie Be A Meal Replacement For Weight Loss?
Yes, a vegan smoothie can be a meal replacement for weight loss, but it should be nutritionally balanced and provide all essential nutrients.
Is It Important To Include Protein In A Vegan Smoothie For Weight Loss?
Yes, protein can help you feel full and satisfied, maintain muscle mass, and support weight loss. Good sources include tofu, nut butter, and chia seeds.
Contact Us Today
We understand it is a bit tricky which diet plan will work for you and which will not, it can be complicated and confusing, hence you need to consult a professional. So, contact us today if you are looking for a customized diet plan or any diet plans, and we will help you fulfill your new year’s resolution.
This blog post was written to help you to make healthy and better food choices altogether. So, be aware and take care. The important thing to consider is your health before starting a restrictive diet. Always seek advice from a doctor/dietitian before starting if you have any concerns.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy. Enjoy a long happy life.