White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
This Low-fat Dahi chicken recipe is easy to prepare and this recipe also contains a mixture of spices to give an existing rush to your taste buds.
- Take the yogurt and mix in the cumin powder, garlic paste, garam masala, haldi, and red chili powder. Mix with hands.
- Put the chicken into this and add slit chilies. Then, keep aside for 30 minutes.
- Now heat 2 tsp oil in a pan and add onions. Now, cook till translucent and soft.
- Then, add the tomatoes. Cook for a minute and add all the chicken and marinade.
- Keep cooking till the gravy reaches the consistency you like.
- If you like it drier, cook a little bit more till yogurt curdles around the chicken. Check for salt.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and enjoy.
Health benefits of Low Fat Dahi Chicken
- Chicken is a great, source of many key nutrients, including protein, niacin, selenium, and phosphorus.
- Chicken is highly nutritious and a good source of protein.
- Adding chicken to your diet may help support weight loss, muscle growth, and bone health.
- Also, chicken is low in calories.
- Yogurt provides almost every nutrient that your body needs.
- Yogurt is also high in calcium, B vitamins, and trace minerals.
Looking for yummy and healthy recipes?
- Tomato Basil Bruschetta recipe
- Vegan Tofu Burger recipe
- How To Make Grilled Chicken At Home With Roasted Zucchini
- Avocado Bruschetta with a sunny-side-up recipe
Our Inspiring Customer stories
- Another one of our PCOD/PCOS weight loss success stories
- Maninder’s 30 days incredible weight loss story
- Kavita’s weight loss journey without a gym
Frequently Answered Questions
Q. How Long Should Chicken Be Marinated in Curd?
Ans. How much time should chicken spend marinating in this sour yogurt-based marinade? To absorb part of the flavor, chicken breasts or thighs should marinate for ideally at least 2 hours. I advise marinating chicken breasts for no longer than 8 hours. For up to 24 hours, chicken thighs can marinade.
Q. Can You Marinate Chicken with Curd?
Ans. Many Indian chicken dishes, including the well-known butter chicken, tandoori chicken, chicken tikka masala, dahi lasooni chicken, methi chicken, chicken korma, and many more, call for the marinating of the chicken in curds. Buttermilk, curd, or yogurt provide tenderness and succulent flavor to the chicken.
Q. When To Add Curd In Chicken Curry?
Ans. Add salt and the chopped tomatoes, and cook for a few minutes, or until the tomatoes, pulp and oil begin to flow around the edges of the pan. Add the beaten yogurt gradually to create a smooth gravy base. Add the chicken pieces and any additional water, cover, and cook for 10 to 15 minutes on medium-low, or until the chicken is cooked through.
Did you know that Curd is better than milk in most of the nutritional aspects? It also helps you to boost your health, have better immunity, and even in weight loss. Read this post till the end to avail the benefits of this excellent fat burner 😉
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume this Low-fat Dahi chicken recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.