An extra 5 minutes to your traditional 2 minute Maggi can bring in some lip-smacking flavours. Here’s a short yet fun Maggi Noodles Cutlet Recipe.
- Take a pan, heat over a medium flame and add water to it. And when it starts to boil, add Maggie noodles and Maggie masala in it.
- Now cook well. Once done, turn off the flame and transfer the cooked Maggie to the bowl. Let it cool.
- Then add grated cabbage carrots, besan, salt and chilli flakes to the cooked Maggie.
- Then, mix all the ingredients well and divide them into equal portions. Make round balls or patties with the help of your palm.
- And then, place a non-stick pan over a medium flame. Then, place the balls or patties one by one in the pan and cook until golden brown from both sides.
- The Maggie cutlets are now ready, serve hot and ENJOY!
YUMMY RECIPES FROM OUR KITCHEN
OUR INSPIRING CUSTOMER STORIES
- Another one of our PCOD/PCOS weight loss success stories
- Maninder’s 30 days incredible weight loss story
- Ravi from Rajasthan reversed childhood obesity aided by our fat loss consultants
Can we eat Maggi during our weight loss journey? A lot of us is confused that can they include Maggi during their weight loss journey so we thought of creating a dedicated video on Maggie. Watch this short video to know more!
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume this Maggi noodles cutlet recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.