White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 25,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
The Makhana Kheer Recipe includes Makhanas combined with milk and nuts is a power-packed meal with numerous health benefits.
- Heat the low-fat milk. Once it starts boiling, add the saffron strands and nuts.
- Now add the makhanas and Kesar. Then give it 2 boils.
- Add the dates puree, cardamom powder, and nutmeg powder.
- Then, stir and turn off the gas.
- Garnish with pumpkin seeds and serve hot.
- Makhanas are rich in calcium, protein, and magnesium.
- Milk is a rich source of calcium, good fats, and protein.
- Dates enrich it with iron which is lacking in milk.
- Kesar is a powerful antioxidant that enhances mood, reduces appetite, and aids in weight loss.
- Almonds are loaded with vitamin E, magnesium, and also essential fats.
- Pistachios are bursting with fiber and also keeps your cholesterol in check.
- Also, replacing white sugar with dates enhances its nutritive value manifold with its rich antioxidant content.
- Cardamom powder takes care of bloating and also irritant gut.
- Nutmeg detoxifies the body, reduces insomnia, and also boosts skin health.
- Pumpkin seeds are anti-inflammatory, builds immunity, and also helps in hair growth.
Looking for yummy and healthy recipes?
Our Inspiring Customer stories
We often tend to avoid our homemade sweets thinking they are extremely unhealthy. We tend to eat modern sweets/snacks and often think our Indian counterparts are not healthy at all. This could not be further from the truth. We compared a 20 Rs Dairy Milk Chocolate which weighs just 28 gm with a bowl of our traditional Kheer. Read this post to know what we found.
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume this Makhana Kheer Recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.